Joliet, IL

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted March 14, 2011
My child is a straight A student at this school. She is not challenged in any way in her school work. She has been physically abused by another student- with no response from the principal and asst. principal. She was hit by another student on the bus and other students on this bus video taped themselves standing on the seats and fighting and posted the videos on youtube.com. The school did remove the videos and did not seem to punish the students much since they continue to misbehave on the extremely long bus ride of over 3 miles!!!! I would NOT ever recommend this school to any student!!!!

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2010
The teachers are caring. The staff is very friendly. The students are respectful. My children are receiving a great education.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted June 24, 2010
My daughter is a 3rd grader at Thomas Jefferson school.She is in the hearing impaired program and has been there since she was in the 1st grade. The staff is wonderful, my daughter teachers really care about my childs well being and her future. I love their school and I plan to keep my daughter there as long as I can!!!

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2009

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2008

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
Great school for first grade! PTO is thriving and helpful in identfying funds and extra activities for the school. Wish there was a full day kindergarten for those with a two working parent household.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted June 08, 2008
Good school. My son just finished kindergarten, and I am pleased with the daily reports the teacher sent home.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted May 31, 2007

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
2651 Glenwood Avenue, Joliet, IL  60435
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top