Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I absolutely hate them!! We had a bullying incident with my daughter that NEVER got addressed!! I would constantly be at the school making complaints and asking to speak to the principal and they would just take messages down. My daughters shoe was flushed down the toilet by another girl that kept bullying her and I will report this to the school board of education!! Completely disrespectful staff! Would not recommend this school.

My child is a straight A student at this school. She is not challenged in any way in her school work. She has been physically abused by another student- with no response from the principal and asst. principal. She was hit by another student on the bus and other students on this bus video taped themselves standing on the seats and fighting and posted the videos on youtube.com. The school did remove the videos and did not seem to punish the students much since they continue to misbehave on the extremely long bus ride of over 3 miles!!!! I would NOT ever recommend this school to any student!!!!

The teachers are caring. The staff is very friendly. The students are respectful. My children are receiving a great education.

My daughter is a 3rd grader at Thomas Jefferson school.She is in the hearing impaired program and has been there since she was in the 1st grade. The staff is wonderful, my daughter teachers really care about my childs well being and her future. I love their school and I plan to keep my daughter there as long as I can!!!

Great school for first grade! PTO is thriving and helpful in identfying funds and extra activities for the school. Wish there was a full day kindergarten for those with a two working parent household.

Good school. My son just finished kindergarten, and I am pleased with the daily reports the teacher sent home.

Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.