Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I do not feel that this school is staffed appropriately. 24 students to 1 teacher is an unfair disadvantage to a child needing attention in areas they are struggling in.

Develops character: Neutral

I have not been a parent to a child at this school long enough to give an opinion. I just wish there were some improvements. I am not talking about cosmetics, I feel the funding should go to the staff. Maybe 2 teachers to a classroom instead of 1. The more opportunities it would give the child to learn and improve.

This is an excellent school that hires very high quality teachers. My daughter is in 5th grade and my son is in 2nd grade. They have both attended Crystal Lawns since they were in Kindergarten. Over the years my daughter's teachers have gone above and beyond to ensure that she is constantly learning and being challenged. The results have paid off, she consistently scores in the top 10% on state and national tests for math and reading. My son has special health issues that are always taken into consideration by the staff. He has also thrived at Crystal Lawns, scoring equally as high as his sister on tests and showing a great understanding of the learned subject matter. Dr. Baxter is a wonderful principal, she knows all of the students and does her best to make the school a warm and welcoming environment. The small size of the school gives this public institution a private school feel, without the big price tag.

The school is small which is one of the reasons why I like it. Like previously mentioned it does need to be updated, but other than that it is a great school. The teachers are great and I like how my child has plenty of homework.

This is an excellent school. I am shocked by the rating that it has received! The staff here are some of the best teachers I have ever met. Several of the teachers have their own children enrolled in the school. Teachers here make an extra effort to communicate with parents to ensure that every child gets the help they need. These teachers to the student not to the test. All schools should be like this one!

This school is ran by a principal with ENTIRE dedication to each student; and to her staff. Its a great school. Proud my daughter attends Crystal Lawns.

I really wish that the district would allocate some funds ro Crystal Lawns so that they might improve the building. Its upsetting that many schools in 202 are brand new and sitting empty and that my children attend such a run-down school! They need funding for imporvemnets use the stimulus package!

I think Crystal Lawns is a wonderful school with very involved staff.

Last modified Crystal Lawns Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.