Bad
Good

Both of my kids attended this school from K through 4, and with the exception of 1 teacher, we had an entirely positive experience.

I love this school. I attended this school for a while as a kid and it's exactly the same. They are so far advanced compared to distric 86. When I transferred my kids from Thomas Jefferson (which I think is the best school in district 86) it took them months to catch up to the level of the other kids. The principle and the teachers are amazing! I can't think of one bad thing to say about this school.

I think the school in general as far as teaching is wonderful, however, the front office staff is not very friendly. I stopped in one day and the ladies in the office just looked at me and said "You need something?". They could have been a little more welcoming. Maybe, Hello! This was not the 1st occassion this has happened either. They are the first people you see when entering the school and I just think they should ALWAYS be warm & inviting.

The teachers are dedicated to the success of each child. Mrs Barker is a great principal! She carries a positve attitude and it reflects in her staff. She makes herself available to the parents and understands your concerns. My children love Troy Craugwell!

I don't know if I love the school yet but I know they can use the money. I want the kids in the neighborhood have the best education available to them.

My daughter is currently in Kindergarten at this school and we love her teacher! Yay, Mrs. M!! We are so happy with her progress so far and we are thrilled with how happy she is to go to school. Couldn't be more happy, really.

Last modified Troy Craughwell School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.