Joliet, IL

Troy Craughwell School 5

Posted February 20, 2013
I love this school. I attended this school for a while as a kid and it's exactly the same. They are so far advanced compared to distric 86. When I transferred my kids from Thomas Jefferson (which I think is the best school in district 86) it took them months to catch up to the level of the other kids. The principle and the teachers are amazing! I can't think of one bad thing to say about this school.

Troy Craughwell School 3

Posted May 11, 2012
I think the school in general as far as teaching is wonderful, however, the front office staff is not very friendly. I stopped in one day and the ladies in the office just looked at me and said "You need something?". They could have been a little more welcoming. Maybe, Hello! This was not the 1st occassion this has happened either. They are the first people you see when entering the school and I just think they should ALWAYS be warm & inviting.

Troy Craughwell School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
The teachers are dedicated to the success of each child. Mrs Barker is a great principal! She carries a positve attitude and it reflects in her staff. She makes herself available to the parents and understands your concerns. My children love Troy Craugwell!

Troy Craughwell School 0

Posted October 10, 2010
I don't know if I love the school yet but I know they can use the money. I want the kids in the neighborhood have the best education available to them.

Posted November 15, 2008
My daughter is currently in Kindergarten at this school and we love her teacher! Yay, Mrs. M!! We are so happy with her progress so far and we are thrilled with how happy she is to go to school. Couldn't be more happy, really.

Posted June 23, 2005
I have been very satisfied with the education that my child has received at Troy Craughwell. Unfortunately the taxpayers have voted down several referendums and many of Troy's excellent programs have recently been cut and the school day shortened.

Troy Craughwell School 5

Posted January 03, 2005
- a former student

Posted June 20, 2004
I am very satisfied with the school. They are always there when I need to speak with them. My daughter's teacher was very good and helped me get her up to par. Their MERIT program is the best and it too helped my daughter achieve the skills she needed in reading. I feel that she is getting a great education and I love that her teachers seem to care about her.

Troy Craughwell School
3333 Black Rd, Joliet, IL  60431
Last modified Troy Craughwell School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Troy Craughwell School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top