PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is excellent! A dream come true. My son was bullied at the public school and in the 6 months of being in there, his education failed miserably. I decided to move him to St. Jude to get him away from the horrible public school. Plus we are Catholic so that was a plus for me, someone who always dreamed of going to Catholic school but never could. It turned out to be more than I ever expected. His 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Pardo is AMAZING! Sister Cecilia (principal) is an absolute angel. I cannot thank her enough for helping me give my son not only an emotionally stable school to go to, but a challenging and rewarding school. My son has excelled in this school in the short amount of months he's been here. He still talks to his old friends and when they compare what they are learning, I am assured that I did the right thing by transferring him to St. Jude.

I am a graduate of St. Jude. I loved my time at the school while I was there. I am still part of the vibrant parish and Father Michael does a tremendous job leading the way. If you are looking for a new way to get involved in the community or looking for a place to send your children to grade school, St. Jude is the place for you.

Yes, it is true that this school has a new principal. She is wonderful. Sr. Rita was wonderful as well but her health was declining and she along with another teacher missed several days as well. We also added 2 new teachers that are wonderful. All the staff is greatr. Ys it was a tough decision for the principal to make cuts to the existing staff but the Diocese of Joliet required her to make those cuts. It is very hard these days for any catholic school to stay on budget when there is not continued support from everyone. Having parents volunteer in the school is a good thing it shows our children that we care about them and want the best education for them. As usual St. Jude just like several area schools have a select few who are always available to lend a hand. IT IS A GREAT SCHOOL!!!

my son received an excellent education. he is now a senior in high school and he remembers some of the great projects he worked on in junior high. sr, rita, school principal, was involved in the school and worked well with the parents.

I have been involved with St. Jude School for the past eleven years. My son attended school here and graduated in 2004. A Catholic School environment was very obvious here more so than other surrounding Catholic schools. Both as a parent and an educator, I found St. Jude to an excellent school, with a caring staff and involved parents.

This school is wonderful. It offers a great atmosphere for my 2 children to learn. The education is top notch and the teachers are the best in the area and we are very lucky that we are part of such a wonderful school.

Last modified St Jude School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8