9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Absolutely THE best high school in Illinois!!! The only one that I know of that requires drug testing upon admission by hair analyst & does random drug tests throughout the year. So if you want your child to learn in a drug free environment you have come to the right place. The best way to describe JCA is "FAMILY".

We had a foreign exchange student that went to this H.S. & I was amazed at how quickly he became attached to this school. He thanked me everyday for having his parents send him here & to this wonderful school. I've never seen a child so excited to go to school before. The school is so family friendly & helpful in everyway. Teachers go beyond their duty to help students by making themselves available before school, during lunch/homeroom and after school at the school. It's like one big family with everyone having the same goal. So everyone can succeed at learning. And even though there are 3 tiers of learners for every year of high school, you would never know it. There is so much respect for one another. Our student was so upset when the school year was over, he asked his parents if there was anyway that he could stay here in our country to finish out school. His parents were also surprised at his attachment for this school, because he had many friends at his own school that they thought he would miss, but JCA really had a way of filling that void in his life while he was here. Now he is at home trying to raise the money so he can come back, hopefully for his senior year.

I have a son that just graduated from JCA, and I want to say that he not only grew intellectually but spirituality as well. He made many friends, got involved in sports, clubs and most of all volunteered, in and out of school. My son is now in college and I can honestly say that JCA prepared him. I have a Freshman that just started at JCA this fall and he is off to a great start also. As for JCA's drug testing,I am all for it. I feel that the peer pressure is lifted off the kids. I trust my kids to do the right thing, and I'm glad that I have that extra support from the school. Definitely money well spent.

This is a "Great" college prep Catholic h.s., rich in tradittion. Teachers and entire staff will do whatever it takes to make a student become welcome and sucessful. From band to sports they help students become involved. It is amazing how students, faculity, staff and parents become a family. They provide mandatory drug testing for all students which creates a safe learning enviroment. They are 99.99% drug free. I am not an alum but wish I was.

I Love the close family feel. The teachers make learing enjoyable for all the children.

An excellent preparation for young men and women to prepare for their lives in a Christian environment.

I am not an alum, but a parent, and was concerned how high school would help or hurt my child. Seeing her flourish and meet new friends; meet the academic challenges and getting involved confirms our choice to send our child to JCA.

JCA is an excellent school that has given me a true foundation in academics and spirituality. You can find negatives at any school but the positives far out weigh any negatives at JCA. The teachers truly care about their students and from my experience the friendships last a life time.

JCA is so much more than just a high school; the teachers are dedicated, students on every academic level are supported and encouraged to succeed. I am proud to say that I back Joliet Catholic Academy!

My daughter goes to Joliet Catholic Academy and we couldn't be happier. She has made new friends and while the school took a bad rap with a drug bust 2 years ago, she is hanging around with kids and we have a parent network where they go to one another's homes and are hanging out (and there isn't any drinking allowed) and they are having fun because the kids are good kids. We really like the kids and they come from nice families. The teachers are interested in her doing her best and the academics are excellent. We are very happy with her education and we have seen our daughter grow so much over the past year. We are very pleased in so many ways. Athletically it is excellent too! They work her so hard!

Last modified Joliet Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12