Joliet, IL
After care: No

Posted September 06, 2014
We had a foreign exchange student that went to this H.S. & I was amazed at how quickly he became attached to this school. He thanked me everyday for having his parents send him here & to this wonderful school. I've never seen a child so excited to go to school before. The school is so family friendly & helpful in everyway. Teachers go beyond their duty to help students by making themselves available before school, during lunch/homeroom and after school at the school. It's like one big family with everyone having the same goal. So everyone can succeed at learning. And even though there are 3 tiers of learners for every year of high school, you would never know it. There is so much respect for one another. Our student was so upset when the school year was over, he asked his parents if there was anyway that he could stay here in our country to finish out school. His parents were also surprised at his attachment for this school, because he had many friends at his own school that they thought he would miss, but JCA really had a way of filling that void in his life while he was here. Now he is at home trying to raise the money so he can come back, hopefully for his senior year.

Posted October 24, 2010
I have a son that just graduated from JCA, and I want to say that he not only grew intellectually but spirituality as well. He made many friends, got involved in sports, clubs and most of all volunteered, in and out of school. My son is now in college and I can honestly say that JCA prepared him. I have a Freshman that just started at JCA this fall and he is off to a great start also. As for JCA's drug testing,I am all for it. I feel that the peer pressure is lifted off the kids. I trust my kids to do the right thing, and I'm glad that I have that extra support from the school. Definitely money well spent.

Posted October 18, 2010
This is a "Great" college prep Catholic h.s., rich in tradittion. Teachers and entire staff will do whatever it takes to make a student become welcome and sucessful. From band to sports they help students become involved. It is amazing how students, faculity, staff and parents become a family. They provide mandatory drug testing for all students which creates a safe learning enviroment. They are 99.99% drug free. I am not an alum but wish I was.

Posted February 14, 2010

Joliet Catholic Academy 0

Posted September 20, 2009
I Love the close family feel. The teachers make learing enjoyable for all the children.

Joliet Catholic Academy 0

Posted September 16, 2009
An excellent preparation for young men and women to prepare for their lives in a Christian environment.

Posted July 17, 2009

Joliet Catholic Academy 4

Posted April 04, 2008
I am not an alum, but a parent, and was concerned how high school would help or hurt my child. Seeing her flourish and meet new friends; meet the academic challenges and getting involved confirms our choice to send our child to JCA.

Posted April 04, 2008
JCA is an excellent school that has given me a true foundation in academics and spirituality. You can find negatives at any school but the positives far out weigh any negatives at JCA. The teachers truly care about their students and from my experience the friendships last a life time.

Joliet Catholic Academy 4

Posted April 04, 2008
JCA is so much more than just a high school; the teachers are dedicated, students on every academic level are supported and encouraged to succeed. I am proud to say that I back Joliet Catholic Academy!

Joliet Catholic Academy
1200 N Larkin Ave, Joliet, IL  60435
Last modified Joliet Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Joliet Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top