Thompson Instructional Center 5

Posted September 06, 2014
The only reason your child would be at this school is because they've been kicked out if their regular school. So if you are not happy with your child being here and the procedures the staff use to subdue unruly students, teach them to behave and do their work like the 99% of the kids who manage to stay in their home school.

Posted April 21, 2013
Please do not send you child to this school. The support staff are not properly trained. My child has come home with scratches and marks on him from the "staff". I am now home schooling instead of allowing my child to abused at "school".

Posted January 05, 2012
This school is definitely not a great school. The staff is very unprofessional. They have class rooms for children with developmental disabilities but no qualified staff. Such a waste of tax payer's money.

Posted September 08, 2011
This school was an absolute nightmare for my child. Kids cannot be expelled or suspended from this school so anything goes with no consequences. Keep looking for other options because this really is as bad as it gets.

Thompson Instructional Center 0

Posted January 25, 2008
My son has been to several schools...but I have not seen him as happy as I see him now. At first, I did not want him to go to this school but I felt I had no choice. After several weeks, I notice a difference in my sons academics and behavior. He enjoyed waking up in the morning and ready to go before the bus even came to pick him up. As he left with a smile he came back home with a smile. I would recommend this school to any parent going thru the same situation as I have. Thank you Thompson Instructional School!! For a job well done!!

Thompson Instructional Center
1020 Rowell Avenue, Joliet, IL  60433
Last modified Thompson Instructional Center is a Public school that serves grades K-8
Thompson Instructional Center Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top