Bad
Good

After moving here from Chicago two years ago, we are very happy with the school and community. Forest Road has at least a little diversity and the children get along nicely. The school offers PE, Art, Music ( 4-6 grades have band, orchestra, and choir), Spanish and this year they will be offering after school enrichment. The teachers communicate either daily or weekly and have reasonable expectations for homework. My children enjoy going to school and are happy there.

outstanding teachers, wonderful academic programs, good parent-teacher communication and a music teacher who rocks the house. my son is doing math in 6th grade that i didn't learn until high school.

This is a fantastic school. The quality of my daughter's education has been excellent. If you are moving to the area, drill down on the Great Schools rating. Forest Road does not serve a homogenous community, and excels all the same.

i love this School! the teachers care about the students and it shows! There is a real community feeling. I would not even think out moving out of this attendance area!

I love the teachers, and it's a great community

I love this tight community, I feel safe and my children have florished in this school!

I think the family that sends there kids here have the great values at home and that transfers directly to the classrooms where the teachers can take over by filtering and honing the social skills of few kids. The teachers teach! Parents are involved! I am glad to see we are not loosing our arts programs. Families value the education and the neighborhood around it. We are happy to have started here! We will stay! It's a positive message to see Ms. Russo outside meeting the kids in the am. Many principals do not take the time to start the day with the positive personal presence!

Last modified Forest Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.