La Grange Park, IL

Posted January 17, 2014
outstanding teachers, wonderful academic programs, good parent-teacher communication and a music teacher who rocks the house. my son is doing math in 6th grade that i didn't learn until high school.

Posted January 23, 2011
This is a fantastic school. The quality of my daughter's education has been excellent. If you are moving to the area, drill down on the Great Schools rating. Forest Road does not serve a homogenous community, and excels all the same.

Posted December 28, 2009
i love this School! the teachers care about the students and it shows! There is a real community feeling. I would not even think out moving out of this attendance area!

Posted November 18, 2009
I love the teachers, and it's a great community

Posted June 18, 2007
I love this tight community, I feel safe and my children have florished in this school!

Posted June 07, 2007
I think the family that sends there kids here have the great values at home and that transfers directly to the classrooms where the teachers can take over by filtering and honing the social skills of few kids. The teachers teach! Parents are involved! I am glad to see we are not loosing our arts programs. Families value the education and the neighborhood around it. We are happy to have started here! We will stay! It's a positive message to see Ms. Russo outside meeting the kids in the am. Many principals do not take the time to start the day with the positive personal presence!

Posted April 11, 2004
the principal is ok but the teachers are great. the kindergarten classes are small with wonderful staff. I am glad my children attended this school.

Forest Road Elementary School
901 Forest Road, La Grange Park, IL  60526
Last modified Forest Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forest Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top