La Grange Park, IL

Posted October 17, 2011
I love this school it has been very awesome to attend this school. It has great teachers, awesome leadership and many school programs for kids.

Park Junior High School 1

Posted February 17, 2011
I am so dissapointed in this school, the teachers, and it's principal. My son is just flat out being ignored. My cries for help have also been ignored. I had to contact the superintendent before I could get anyone at the school to help my son. My son is failing miserably and not one of his teachers has ever reached out to me or offered any extra help to my son. If I didn't have access to online grades I would have no idea that my son was failing. No communication with me at all, they take their time answering emails (2-3 days) and in some instances not at all. My son likes going to school, he has a good attitude, and he is capable of learning with a little help. His grades have gone up one letter grade in all classes only because I have been working with him constantly. I almost fell like I am home-schooling him sometimes because this school has decided to ignore the issues that are preventing my son from excelling in school.

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted August 22, 2009
I taught in several schools before coming to Park and I must say this school is amazing. I have never seen such passionate, talented teachers - I used to consider myself the out-of the-box teacher at my other schools but have learned to accept that out-of-the-box thinking is truly the norm here. I've never felt so... average before! The dissenting parents above represent the embittered minority and provide a completely erroneous view of our school. Our teachers pride themselves on their communication and dedication. Our test scores should demonstrate that to those of you who need data to be convinced. Please don't let these knee-jerk comments from a few bitter parents affect your judgment - do real research, visit us, talk to us... don't rely on rumors and gossip for your child's educational decisions as your child will miss out on a wonderful life experience!

Park Junior High School 0

Posted July 02, 2008
I give this school zero stars. During the year that my daughter attended Park, she has dropped significantly in math and her general attitude of school has plummeted. I attribute the poor performance of this school directly with the unprofessional attitude of the principal, Dr. Schwartz. She does not even listen to complaints brought before her much less make any attempt to address such concerns. This school has a very negative reputation in the area and it is about time that people started speaking out publicly.

Park Junior High School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
this is my second child passing through Park and I still am not impressed. There is teacher bullying going on and those kids that are struggling -there is no teacher/parent communication going on until it is too late

Posted January 23, 2008

Posted December 24, 2007
I'm a student at Park Junior High--or I was but It really helped me get ready for high school I think 7 out of 10 is very unreasonable and underrated

Posted October 23, 2004
- a administrator
This is an outstanding school. The principal is very caring and responsive to students' needs. The staff goes above and beyond to help my children often staying after school and coming in early to help.

Park Junior High School
325 North Park Road, La Grange Park, IL  60526
Last modified Park Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top