PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted December 02, 2013
I dont like St.Louise - I LOVE St.Louise! - and feel that the education my children had received there contributed to their success in high school and college. Most of their teachers are still on staff at St.Louise - and I am thrilled to see additional programs added that my children would have really loved to have (robotics especially!) Kudos to them - and its worth a look for sure!

Posted November 05, 2013
Please consider another school. The quality of education has declined dramatically. There are a few good teachers but most do not measure up.

St Louise De Marillac School 4

Posted May 15, 2013
St. Louise is a true gem! The faculty is exceptional and is committed to the academic excellence of every student. A wide variety of extracurricular activities, clubs and enrichment programs complement the regular school curriculum. The Pastor and Principal are strong leaders who will continue to lead SLM School into an even brighter future. We are so pleased to be part of the St. Louise family!

Posted November 17, 2011
New leadership, new programs, and a new way of learning. The St. Louise is a great school. Have one there and one in a public high school. That was SO far ahead in skills then others in the class. You only get out of the school what you're willing to put in. Come see our us!

Posted November 17, 2011
If your looking for a wonderful school that offers more than an education, than this is the one for you. Your children will receive a high level of education along with catholic values in a community of amazing families. Many of our graduates go onto honors classes, college scholarships and are some of the best athletes in the area. Don't take my word for it, come in and see the school in action!

Posted September 02, 2010
Please consider a different catholic school! The teachers and administrators at this school are very poor and ineffective at their job.

Posted August 30, 2010
We have one graduate and 3 children presently in the school. We couldn't be happier. Our child was very well prepared for high school. Our junior high math program is even using the freshman algebra book from Lyons Township HS to make sure our students are prepared. The school prepares it's students well beyond just academics and offers many other activities such as sports, scouts, chess, intramurals and many more. Many of the negative reviews that are listed here are from a single family, who have even let their children contribute reviews after being gone for more than 3 years. Please, if you are considering St Louise for your children, please contact the school itself. Our school turns out prepared and well rounded students who will be successful in life, no matter what they choose to pursue.

Posted August 18, 2010
I have one child that graduated from this school and another that graduated from a public school and St. Louise is not up to the caliber of the public school (especially the junior high.) Although 1st - 4th isn't too bad 5th - 8th is inferior to the education provided by the public jr. high. The bottom line is that my child that graduated from the public school was much better prepared for high school than the one who graduated from St. Louise.

Posted August 18, 2010
I am a graduate of St. Louise school, and i would like to inform others that it is not a good school. My social and academic growth was severly stunted by the unkind staff, and I had to pay for it in freshman year of high school. I was grossly unprepared for the curriculum, almost as if I hadn't recieved an education at all, and i had a bit of a struggle adapting to my classes. The staff has also left me with rather unfavorable memories. They were very unkind to me and my classmates. I really hope this review will help others understand the school from a students view, which is overall the most important in a school environment.

Posted August 18, 2010
We pulled our children out of this school because of the poor quality of the education, not because we couldn't afford the tuition (which is what the administration wanted to believe.)

St Louise De Marillac School
1125 Harrison Avenue, La Grange Park, IL  60526
Last modified St Louise De Marillac School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8