Bad
Good

The best school my children have ever attended. They have excellent teachers- and parapro's (aides). We love our school!

We've been very pleased with the quality of education that our child has received over the past several years. Her teachers have all been quite good and I think the specials (art, music, PE) are quite strong as well. Parental involvement is high. My daughter loves going to school and that says a lot.

We had a couple of great teachers here, but there were more duds than not - some of whom obviously don't like children, while others have no people skills. Art projects were really ugly and poorly made. Parents love the school and are involved with fairs and PTO and such, but don't seem to have a clue because they don't attend board meetings. Also, there is no AC for students, only in admin offices. The district is becoming super top heavy for only 2 little schools.

This school is the best! I can't imagine what happened in 2008, but you can believe the more recent 5-star ratings. My second child just graduated from Brook Park, and we loved our years there.

I must admit my apprehension towards the school with its student body. Boy was I wrong! I must have received personal phone calls and emails from the faculty addressing many issues that I found refreshing. I am very happy with the school.

I have three children who have or are attending this school. Overall, the teachers are kind and attentive. The principal and superintendent have quickly responded to my inquiries or concerns. The advanced classes are terrific, and the district nurse goes above and beyond her job. We're lucky to have P.E. fourt times a week, art, music, band and several afterschool clubs. The regular curriculum could be more project-based and innovative; that is my one complaint. Even so, my children love their school, and I'm happy they're there.

Very dedicated to our students and all of their various learning styles. Great teachers, wonderful staff and fun atmosphere to learn

When I switched to this school, all the teachers were very nice. I improved in all of my classes, especially writing. This is a very good school.

The teachers, parents and faculty all work together to make the children and their education top priority. It is a wonderful school!

The teachers are wonderful. I switched from Catholic school and it was the best decision I ever made!

Last modified Brook Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.