St Cletus Elementary School 1

Posted June 30, 2014
We were at this school for 11/2. 5th & part of 6th grade. Teachers were fine. Parents, kids are terrible. Pretentious and very cliquey. If you are not rich, you have no voice. The rich kids bully the other kids and you have no recourse. My son was never given a chance by the other boys and I was rarely spoken to. Very unfriendly people. Administration only cares about the families who can donate money. I was a single, working mom and was judged negatively because I worked. The other moms are as deep as a bath. There is no diversity at St. Cletus. The rich families run all the sports and events, so their kids and their friends get all the good playing times. They price events so high$, that only the clique can afford to go. We could'nt wait to leave. Moved across the country and never looked back. Just wanted to give a heads up. Don't waste your money. It is very expensive to get treated badly.

Posted May 15, 2010
Great school! Great pastor....too bad my parochial school can't emulate this school

St Cletus Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2010
St. Cletus is my community, both in and out of school, both in and out of church.

Posted May 13, 2010
It provided a great education for our children and it has a great sense of community.

Posted May 13, 2010
My two sons now attending St. Cletus represent the second generation of our family at the school, with my wife and I meeting there and graduating in the same class many years ago. Throughout the years, St. Cletus has given students a strong educational and religious base from which to grow and learn through their high school years and beyond. For us, St. Cletus is more than just a school, but an important part of our everyday lives and will be for many years to come.

Posted May 13, 2010
After sending three chldren through St Cletus I can honestly say that all of my cildren were well prepared for high school as well as life. Thanks to all of the past & current staff. Go Cardinals!!

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers and staff are very caring and friendly. Each child is treated as an idividual. We are very proud and touched at how well rounded our children have become as a result of attending St. Cletus. St. Cletus is part of our family.

Posted May 12, 2010
Besides the top notch educational program for all grades, technologically speaking we are head and shoulders above the local schools. There is also a great sense of community and faith. Love it!

Posted May 12, 2010
Have watched young children grow with knowledge and pride and foster their commitment to the Catholic faith.

Posted May 09, 2010
The quality and commitment of the faculty to each student

St Cletus Elementary School
700 West 55th Street, La Grange, IL  60525
Last modified St Cletus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Cletus Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top