Northwest Elementary School 2

Posted March 08, 2014
The school is okay but I think some students don't get treated fairly. When changed to different school I thought the students got treated equally

Northwest Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2014
I believe this school to be mediocre for the regular ed students. However,I also believe that the staff could educate themselves in regards to the special need students,and their disabilities. It wouldn't hurt for them to get to know the parents as well,instead of jumping to conclusions,and making assumptions. I would never recommend this school.

Northwest Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2012
Hello. I am a STUDENT at this school and this school is TERRIBLE. There are "para-professionals" complaining 24/7, teachers complaining 24/7, so on. And they complain about NOTHING! This is the WORST school I have EVER gone to. I am ashamed.

Northwest Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2009

Northwest Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2007
This is a wonderfull school. Everyone here is all about the kids you know how it should be. but I think they need to be a little less hard on the kids with the rules some of them are honestly stupid. but other than that this is a great school.

Northwest Elementary School
1735 Malcolm Avenue, La Salle, IL  61301
Last modified Northwest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwest Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top