Posted February 18, 2010

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted January 14, 2009
I currently have a fourth grader at Lincoln Prairie, and my son just graduated from there and is now attending Westfield Middle School. He went to Lincoln Prairie for K-5 and was part of the first group of kids to attend all 6 years of their elementary school at Lincoln Prairie. I think that this school is great and that for the most part, the culture amongst the teachers is very positiive, caring, and enthusiastic about teaching the kids. When my kids were facing a challenging topic or situation, they were not treated like a statistic. Rather, the teachers went out of their way to answer questions and work with my family and my kids to help them along and keep them on track in their studies. As far as facilities are concerned, the school is virtually new, and is kept in very good shape by the faculty.

Lincoln Prairie Elementary School 3

Posted May 22, 2008
I like the school but i think the teachers rely on parents too much to teach their own kids when there is a deficiency in a subject; if i was a good teacher i'd be getting paid to do so.

Posted September 16, 2007
- a former student
Lincoln Prairie is a great school! The teachers are awsome and you always have fun learning. All together the school is very cool and wonderful!

Posted January 05, 2005
It's pretty new just opentwo years ago, My daughter loves the school(1st grade). I have no issue of any type. Teacher are great. I am happy I just hope they keep this up.

Lincoln Prairie Elementary School
500 Harvest Gate, Lake In The Hills, IL  60156
Last modified Lincoln Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Prairie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top