Posted May 26, 2013
Lake in the Hills Elementary School is a wonderful school! The principal and staff do an outstanding job. You can visibly see the emphasis on respect and it's workings. The staff works together for one common goal and, what steps need to be addressed to meet their goals. I have two daughters that attend LITH 's and have been very pleased with their education thus far. Their teachers were friendly as well as attentive. You can see the care and concern for each individual student. That is so important! Great school, great staff!

Posted April 27, 2010
Love this school! It has the feel of a small school. The principal knows every student by name. They do a great job of communicating what is going on in the classroom. The PTC is outstanding. They do a lot for the school. Their efforts are to be applauded.

Lake In The Hills Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Most of the teachers 6-7 do not have very good teaching skills. I wish I never pulled my child out of private school.

Posted April 07, 2008
This school is great. My daughter started Kindergarten mid way through the year and I'm already impressed. I'm not bogged down with 'homework' on a daily basis. At her other school her lazy teacher would send what amopunted to a days worth of class work everyday. It was ridiculous! LITH Elem sends home a little bit and it seems like thery are actually teaching the kids during class hours and not relying on me do do it at home. Thank You LITH Elem. I thought I was gonaa pull out what's left of my hair at the other school. CHEERS

Posted March 03, 2008
The teachers are incredible. They go above and beyond to keep the parents informed on student progress and are very friendly.

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted March 13, 2006
A good school with dedicated teachers!

Posted January 19, 2006
This is a wonderful school with caring teachers and support staff. Our children have excelled in all the years that they spent at this school.

Posted September 28, 2005
- a former student

Posted August 18, 2005
My children did very well at this school, we always had great teachers who were eager to let parents help out. Whenever there were concerns, the teachers addressed them quickly. We had a great experience at this school.

Lake In The Hills Elementary School
519 Willow Street, Lake In The Hills, IL  60156
Last modified Lake In The Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lake In The Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top