PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

No wonder this is a Blue Ribbon school! My kids LOVE St. Francis. There is a strong emphasis on old-school grammar and writing. The Language Arts/Reading program is way ahead of D95. The Math program is comparable, but taught in a more digestible manner. They have a full array of sports, beginning in fourth grade. The kids are polite, kind and smart. NO PARENT DRAMA! Father Ryan is wonderful. The teachers have been there for a long time. My kids went from crying every morning and being late at public school to being ready early with smiles for St. Francis. Spanish starts in third grade. Middle school has a regular track and advanced track. Fifth-graders go to Loredo Taft in May. Great band program. You can't believe the number of activities. Most of the teachers provide free tutoring. The technology in the classroom is top notch. I am so happy with this school; it is worth every penny. Many kids go on to Carmel High School, and are very successful in college. I am so grateful for the change in my kids' attitude toward learning and their behavior. The best school ever!

Transferring my daughter from public school to st. Francis de sales was the best decision our family has made for her. She was immediately welcomed by students & faculty, and was made to feel like she had always been part of the community. God bless the staff and members of this school, and especially to the teachers who made sure was never left behind.

Sending our children to this school is by far one of the best decisions my husband and I had made. I would highly recommend.

The teachers, staff, and families at St Francis School have made this school an amazing community.

I am a mom of three boys at St. Francis de Sales school. We have been attending the school for 8 years. As soon as you enter the school, there is a feeling of friendliness and caring. Our front office staff is so kind, courteous, and caring...to both students and parents. Our principal, Mr. Rash, stands in front of the school and welcomes the children to school each day..rain, snow, or shine. He responds to any parental concerns quickly and confidentially. Our teachers are there because they love teaching. It is a wonderful community. I love our school, and choose to send my children there, despite the fact that we live in a highly acclaimed public school district. St. Francis offers my children a wonderful education...we love it here.

The faculty, parents and students of St. Francis all combine to breathe life and soul into this great academic institution. The pride and support of the associated parish makes this a truly wonderful school.

St. Francis De Sales School is not just a school-it is a family, a supportive community and a home away from home for our children to be educated in!

St. Francis has wonderful teachers and a caring environment. The kids who attend there go on to share all they have learned with the world...the teachings of the Catholic faith are a very important part of what these students become in life. We need to continue to maintain Gods teachings along with the 3 R's....Amen!

9 Years here. Made me grow in faith

Last modified St Francis De Sales School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8