Posted January 20, 2014
Quentin Road is truly an amazing school, and our children are receiving a superior education. The curriculum, (ACE), is designed to allow a child to learn and progress at their own pace. Our kids, in 2 different classrooms, have an average of one teacher for 13 students, giving them ample student-teacher interaction time and to assist them when needed. They also have high standards, with regard to integrity and what our children are allowed to be exposed to. I couldn't more highly recommend Quentin and their entire approach to life and education.

Posted December 21, 2012
Our children have attended two years of preschool, kindergarten & now first grade at Quentin Road. I am so happy with the teachers, curriculum and overall environment of this school. I would highly reccommend this school to other parents. The school also offers extra curricular activities that are wonderful and very reasonably priced.

Posted November 10, 2011
Quentin Road is a great school. They have great teaching methods and focus on Godly principles.

Quentin Road Christian School 4

Posted January 13, 2009
My son just started going to this school this past fall. He's a bit shy and had a little trouble getting acclamated, but the staff there did everything in thier power to find the most ideal situation for him. A few months later he's doing great...he doesn't love it yet, but he's getting there.

Quentin Road Christian School 3

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted October 05, 2007
Based on the recommendation of several local public school teachers, we sent our son and daughter to Kindergarten & 2nd grade. This school has been incredible! I only wish we could have sent my son for K & 1st!

Quentin Road Christian School
60 Quentin Road, Lake Zurich, IL  60047
Last modified Quentin Road Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Quentin Road Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top