Lansing, IL

Posted January 24, 2012
A great community school with teachers who really do care about the children. The principal is very invovled in the school and gets to know all of the children by name. I love the fact that my children do get a good Catholic education and that respect and dignity are taught. Lots of great activities for the kids and parents and my children have made some wonderful friends.

Posted January 20, 2011
We are very happy at St. Ann School in Lansing. Our children are thriving, and getting a great education. We feel so lucky to have such dedicated teachers, and a wonderful, caring, hands-on principal. Many parents are involved, which makes it such a terrific environment.

Posted September 30, 2010
What an awesome school! We are new to Saint Ann School, this year, and we could not be happier with our choice of sending our daughter here. I find the school very organized, the administration is very helpful, and the new principal is very hands-on, and involved. She's a gem! All of the teachers are wonderful. My daughter enjoys her classroom, and loves going each day. Her teacher is fantastic. She loves the new reading curriculum, and has learned so much in the last month. Amazing. The school is such a warm environment; and the parents want to get involved.

Posted April 24, 2010
Great teachers that really care about the students. Wonderful computer lab. Lots of activites to get the whole family involved.

St Ann Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
Great school. They care about the kids and their education.

Posted September 17, 2009
St. Ann's is an extension of our family. My kids love it there, and they're getting a great education from the wonderfully dedicated teachers.

Posted September 17, 2009
My grandchildren go to St. Ann's, and my children did too.

St Ann Elementary School 1

Posted July 22, 2009
My grandson is entering fifth grade but tested out at a little better than second. Thousands spent for what in reality is no education at all.

St Ann Elementary School 4

Posted February 12, 2009
I love the 6th grade teachers at St. Ann, but i think its curriculm could be a little higher to be consider a private school.

St Ann Elementary School
3014 Ridge Road, Lansing, IL  60438
Last modified St Ann Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Ann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top