PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (8 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

St. Alphonsus/St. Patrick's School provided me with a faith-based foundation that carried me though to a catholic High School and then to a catholic University. St. Als/St. Pats is more than a school - they are my extended family. When it was time for my son to start school I knew that the St. Als/St. Pats was the family he needed to help him learn and grow into who he is today.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

My son is HOH and they have accommodated his needs and have exceed our expectations.

I just attended the school's Open House and was very impressed with the number of people there. The older kids were conducting the tours and were very helpful and informative. Definitely the "product" (the kids) speaks for itself. They were excellent examples of how our youth should be conducting themselves. Parents be proud!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

I have kids in 1st through 7th grade and I think that students are challenged to gain academic accountability and independence that is appropriate for their age level. I love watching my first grader go to her school website and independently navigate website to complete her homework. She love feeling like a big kid doing her homework and she is only have about 10 minutes of homework each night

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

St. Al's/St. Pat's is a small school community. Families know each other which aides in coming to resolutions. Also the faculty know the students and school families so that long term solutions can be made.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

St. Al's/St. Pat's is a great place for all of our kids. Our oldest is motivated and hard working and she is challenged at a level that is appropriate for her growth. Our middle child has Sensory Processing Disorder. She benefits from structure and routine. Both are very successful at St. Al's/St. Pat's. The teachers differentiate and challenge all students to make progress.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Our oldest child is currently enrolled in 7th grade. We are so proud of the person that she is becoming. While we are supporting her growth we feel that St. Al's/St. Pat's has been pivotal in her development.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Mrs. Gottardo (first grade) is the world's best teachers. I am so thrilled all of my kids got to have her. The teachers at St. Al's/St. Pat's are more than teachers they are leaders in a community of faith, community service and learning.

St. Al's/St. Pat's is more than a school it is a family where kids learn about community service, faith, values, academics and technology. I am happy with the academic progress have my daughters have made but I am most proud of the character they are developing.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school has daily prayer and mass on Fridays. The younger students have buddies in the older grades that helps both sides to become leaders.

Last modified St Alphonsus/St Patrick School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8