PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

My daughter's teacher clearly disliked her and had her "favorites" in her class. She was not able to be objective with the children her class

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

My child had an excellent kindergarten teacher but her elementary teacher clearly disliked my child.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

There is no homework. Children need homework to learn how to manage time and study

This is a good school for young kids under the age of 6. At higher levels the kids are not challenged or tested on their knowledge. Competition is discouraged. Children need to learn how to take tests. It is a skill that is required for SAT's, ACT's etc. It does not provide a motivational atmosphere for children to thrive.

Montessori School of Lemont offers a superb program for both elementary and preschool children. As a former student of the school, (pre-school-5th grade) I will forever cherish my montessori education. The montessori method used here gets children excited about learning. The grounds are beautiful and develop every year to meet the growing needs of the school. Teachers here are passionate about their jobs and will go great lengths to meet the needs of each and every student. As a college student, I am still involved at the school and my younger brother is currently enrolled here. The education I recieved from this school jumpstarted my love of learning, and I will continue to come back for more!

Great school excellent teachers. KIids can really bloom as they are not held back and can learn at their own rate

We are very happy with the quality of the teachers, staff and administration. They provide an excellent educational environment for our children. People wondering about Montessori really need to look into the Montessori approach to education used at the Lemont Montessori School.

Sending my 2 children to this school was the best thing I could have done for their education. Both of my children transitioned beautifully to new schools and have always been ahead of their classmates. The independence and love for self learning has given them the confidence to become leaders in their respective classes. My children are often invited back by their Montessori teachers to work in the classrooms. I would highly recommend this school.

The teachers are great, and the admin is always willing to speak with parents. We love the location and beautiful campus as well. No complaints and can't understand why people would have some.

Montessori School of Lemont provides a respectful, supportive learning environment for my son. The students are thoughtful, happy and focused. Their academic and social development is amazing. Family / School relationships are developed and nurtured as can be demonstrated by the many families that have multi-generational history with Montessori of Lemont.

Last modified Montessori Elementary School Of Southwest Cook Cty is a Private school that serves grades PK-8