Lemont, IL

Oakwood School 3

Posted September 15, 2006

Oakwood School 5

Posted September 13, 2004
I am so happy we moved into this school district. Children really come first at Oakwood, from the principal on down to the teachers.

Oakwood School 0

Posted February 12, 2004
My child has recently started in the early childhood program at Oakwood and I am thrilled with the progress he is making already. Almost everyday he comes home with something to show me & a little note from teacher letting me know how he is doing in class. Bravo to all the teachers, it is obvious they love what they are doing.

Oakwood School 4

Posted October 21, 2003
Although my kids have only been attending Oakwood for the last 3 years, I have been very impressed with the teacher involvment and accessability of the teachers. I never fear for the safety of my children and I think the staff, (teachers, administrators and support) all genuinely care for thier precious charges. Thank you to all who get involved!

Oakwood School