Lincolnwood, IL

Todd Hall Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2014
Horrible experience with kindergarten teacher Ms. Guerin. She has no understanding nor common sense when it comes to motivation and inspiration of her students. Ms. Guerin at Lincolnwood Todd Hall is very emotionless and unable to connect with kindergarten students who realize her flows. If a parent will adrress their concerns with the principal Ms. Shanchar they will not be able to get any consideration nor help from her as well. I recommend parents to check what teacher is assigned for your child.

Posted October 25, 2013
My daughter transferred from CPS this year and so far we are thrilled with Todd Hall. The principal knows every child by name and keeps parents informed. Music and art programs are amazing and the enrichment program appears to be well run. And most importantly, my daughter loves the school.

Todd Hall Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2012
This school is great as far as academics are concerned. Can't help to disagree with the quality of the teachers that have been there too long and no longer care to teach(tenure?). I was in shock when asked to come in constantly to help w/a lesson plan. Some of these teachers need to go. I hold my breath every year and pray my kids get a great teacher.

Todd Hall Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2011
I'm appalled how many times my child had a substitute teacher during the kindergarten school year. In addition, I hear about mice at school from my child. The bus service was awful for the first full week of school. My child is happy there, but they need some major improvements. The only plus about this school is that they do have an enrichment program, which is highly important.

Posted July 18, 2011
So far, I'm very impressed with Todd Hall. My son completed pre-K there last year and will be in all day Kindergarten this year. His teacher was wonderful - dedicated, smart, patient and kind. Despite the fact that she had a rough year personally (2 deaths in her family) the kids never knew she was struggling. She's calm, cool and collected at all times. The principal is impressive as well. Not too far into the year she apparently knew all the kids names in the school. Incredible. The dedication to the students is wonderful, and the facility is top-notch.

Posted September 08, 2010
Oustanding school. There are many programs for children that needs help in reading and math at a early age. The teacher and staff are very helpful and kind.

Todd Hall Elementary School 2

Posted April 08, 2010

Todd Hall Elementary School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
Not only the most nurturing school on the North Shore, the academic quality is of the highest standards. I have dropped my son off early in the morning for him to attend the child care program and have seen many teachers in their classrooms working hard. The dedication is remarkable. We moved here because of all the reputation District #74 has and I am happy we did.

Posted November 07, 2008

Todd Hall Elementary School
3925 West Lunt Avenue, Lincolnwood, IL  60712
Last modified Todd Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Todd Hall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top