Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

With principal's, Ellen Shankar's, knowledge, social worker, Nancy Nasby, locks kindergarteners in her office for hours until school finally calls to parents to pick children up. Mary Guerin is teacher who likes to bully kindergarteners.

My daughter transferred from CPS this year and so far we are thrilled with Todd Hall. The principal knows every child by name and keeps parents informed. Music and art programs are amazing and the enrichment program appears to be well run. And most importantly, my daughter loves the school.

Remarkable school! One of the reasons why I live in Lincolnwood is school district.Open door policy to the parents and involment with a parents is phenomenal.

This school is great as far as academics are concerned. Can't help to disagree with the quality of the teachers that have been there too long and no longer care to teach(tenure?). I was in shock when asked to come in constantly to help w/a lesson plan. Some of these teachers need to go. I hold my breath every year and pray my kids get a great teacher.

I'm appalled how many times my child had a substitute teacher during the kindergarten school year. In addition, I hear about mice at school from my child. The bus service was awful for the first full week of school. My child is happy there, but they need some major improvements. The only plus about this school is that they do have an enrichment program, which is highly important.

So far, I'm very impressed with Todd Hall. My son completed pre-K there last year and will be in all day Kindergarten this year. His teacher was wonderful - dedicated, smart, patient and kind. Despite the fact that she had a rough year personally (2 deaths in her family) the kids never knew she was struggling. She's calm, cool and collected at all times. The principal is impressive as well. Not too far into the year she apparently knew all the kids names in the school. Incredible. The dedication to the students is wonderful, and the facility is top-notch.

Oustanding school. There are many programs for children that needs help in reading and math at a early age. The teacher and staff are very helpful and kind.

Not only the most nurturing school on the North Shore, the academic quality is of the highest standards. I have dropped my son off early in the morning for him to attend the child care program and have seen many teachers in their classrooms working hard. The dedication is remarkable. We moved here because of all the reputation District #74 has and I am happy we did.

Last modified Todd Hall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2