Bad
Good

I am very impressed with the teachers, aides, and staff at Schiesher Elementary. The classroom environment is structured, yet flexible. The teachers are engaging and warm. They seem to accommodate all students well. It is an excellent school.

This school is amazing! They want the best for all their students, and it shows!!

As a parent of a kindergardener I have found the class size to be small and SUPER personalable!!The teacher MRS. KLIMES is one of the best I have ever seen!! My child needed some extra attention and whatever she couldnt give in the classroom she would get me involved to work on at home. They put a large emphasis on learning the kindergarden way - which is each child at thier own rate !! I love it they keep the stress off of the kids and teach them the joy of learning!!

we moved to Lisle over a year ago from California. we had tate wood last year and then schiesher this year. not saying how wonderful the schools and systems are. the change of the child amazed us. more self-control; more indipendent; understanding and taking responsibilities; best of all... one year of 'training' in tate wood.. this year, even we don't do the reading log anymore, my son can't sleep w/o a bed-time reading. GLAD we settled here in Lisle.

Lisle Schools are an amazing environment for kids to grow up in. The academics are great, but even better is the community, the small personal nature of the schools (almost like private), and the family-oriented atmosphere. We love it!

Schiesher is an exceptional school in an exceptional school district. Although our 3 children have all moved on, the teachers, programs, and curriculum at this school is better than any in DuPage County (public or private). We switched 2 of our children from the local parochial school to Schiesher, and it was the best thing we ever did; they flourished in the Lisle schools. There is no better choice in education than the Lisle schools! They are the best.

My 5 year old is attending Kindergarten at Schiesher Elementary, and he loves his teacher,and his class. He is learning so much. He is having so much fun. It is incrediable how fast he is learning with there Jolly Phonics Program. When he comes home we talk about his day and what he did. Then we go through his work,and practice his program. All I can say about Schiesher is,..keep up the good work! It's a great school. Has alot to offer.

Last modified Schiesher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.