K, 3-5
Lisle, IL

Posted September 18, 2013
This school is amazing! They want the best for all their students, and it shows!!

Posted January 03, 2009
As a parent of a kindergardener I have found the class size to be small and SUPER personalable!!The teacher MRS. KLIMES is one of the best I have ever seen!! My child needed some extra attention and whatever she couldnt give in the classroom she would get me involved to work on at home. They put a large emphasis on learning the kindergarden way - which is each child at thier own rate !! I love it they keep the stress off of the kids and teach them the joy of learning!!

Posted September 18, 2008
we moved to Lisle over a year ago from California. we had tate wood last year and then schiesher this year. not saying how wonderful the schools and systems are. the change of the child amazed us. more self-control; more indipendent; understanding and taking responsibilities; best of all... one year of 'training' in tate wood.. this year, even we don't do the reading log anymore, my son can't sleep w/o a bed-time reading. GLAD we settled here in Lisle.

Posted May 15, 2008
Lisle Schools are an amazing environment for kids to grow up in. The academics are great, but even better is the community, the small personal nature of the schools (almost like private), and the family-oriented atmosphere. We love it!

Posted December 27, 2006
Schiesher is an exceptional school in an exceptional school district. Although our 3 children have all moved on, the teachers, programs, and curriculum at this school is better than any in DuPage County (public or private). We switched 2 of our children from the local parochial school to Schiesher, and it was the best thing we ever did; they flourished in the Lisle schools. There is no better choice in education than the Lisle schools! They are the best.

Posted September 18, 2006
My 5 year old is attending Kindergarten at Schiesher Elementary, and he loves his teacher,and his class. He is learning so much. He is having so much fun. It is incrediable how fast he is learning with there Jolly Phonics Program. When he comes home we talk about his day and what he did. Then we go through his work,and practice his program. All I can say about Schiesher is,..keep up the good work! It's a great school. Has alot to offer.

Schiesher Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2006
We moved recently, and we find ourselves really missing the Lisle schools! Though there was a lot of principal turnover while we were there, the academic standards are very high. Parents should be careful about what teacher they get, as some are better than others. But overall, a very good educational environment.

Posted November 17, 2005
their kindergarden program is execellet. they are using phonics and my son is all ready reading words. all the teachers are great and are very helpful to parents.

Schiesher Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2004
I love Lisle Schools! It's a nice small town with a great school district. The teachers and the entire staff are absolutely wonderful! I would happily pay more in taxes to keep our schools and teachers the exact same.

Schiesher Elementary School
5205 Kingston Avenue, Lisle, IL  60532
Last modified Schiesher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K, 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schiesher Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top