Lisle, IL
Students enrolled: 1,020

Posted May 16, 2013
Great Infrastructure, Programs & Teachers. School support system including counsellors and PTA are fantastic as well.

Posted December 03, 2011
I am currently a student at Kennedy. (However, I'm in the PI+ program, so my opinion applies to about 80 people in the entire school...) The teachers this program are involved, helpful, and persistent (in making sure that we understand). The coursework is challenging (especially physics D:), but not overwhelming. Also, the teachers provide extra help to those of us who need it and prepare us well for tests.The other kids on my team aren't very clique-y (we're more like a huge blob of best friends <3). I love all of the academic/performance music clubs. I am able to participate in orchestra, debate club, sci-oly, FPS, and mathcounts (at the same time!). In general, I love the atmosphere of the place.

Posted September 09, 2011
Great activities (but no soccer). Great teachers. Great parents. Never had any issues as a parent with the school. Sent three kids through here and they all loved it.

Posted March 05, 2010
I am a student at Kennedy and I love it there we are all a big family!!

Posted January 18, 2010
I have known Kennedy for many years. You will find a high expectation for academics there. You will find teachers willing to help, many who offer after or before school study sessions. You will find a wide variety of activities which support a diverse student population. Something that not everyone knows, but each team there dedicates themselves to a service project helping others. I could not have asked for a better junior high for my children to attend.

Posted December 10, 2009
It is a wonderful school. Great teachers, and a fabulous academics program. Im proud to go there.

Kennedy Junior High School 0

Posted September 15, 2009
Kennedy Junior High is a 'kid friendly' academically oriented middle school with a positive staff!

Posted April 30, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009
Kennedy is a very good school. Because of the community it serves and composition there of (parents' education, racial diversity, income level etc) the students do well compared to other schools. Also the school hosts a specilized program called PI+ where the top 2% of students from all other schools in the district attend this program. The parents are very involved through SFCP. If you are looking for individualized attention you have to work with teachers and they are nice enough to accommodate.

Posted April 21, 2009
the school cant be any better, everything is the way it should be in a perfect school

Kennedy Junior High School
2929 Green Trails Drive, Lisle, IL  60532
Last modified Kennedy Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kennedy Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top