Lombard, IL
Students enrolled: 2,526

Glenbard East High School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
English writing ACT test must be advised to every student. Without it no University will enroll your child. Overtaxed district. School is too crowded. Your child will not get education for the money you pay through property tax. Stay away from Lombard. Crowded with students who do not want to learn and achieve which may negatively influence your child even if you take great care of your kids.

Posted September 28, 2010
Glenbard East is the best of all Glenbard Schools. It has a GREAT music program and is the best for top students. Glenbard East also has the most diverse group of students of all the Glenbard schools.

Posted February 10, 2009
I am so glad I stayed here all four years. Just graduated in 2008 and man there are so many great memories. I wish I can relive those years again. The teachers are great, very lively, involved and encouraging. I felt at home when I was at East. I always felt safe and sound. And also the neighborhood is very nice during spring and summer. I miss it too much,

Glenbard East High School 3

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted June 29, 2008
East has a fantastic boys volleyball program. The coaches are awesome! ; both in really working their skills and keeping their drive positive. There is this fun comradery between all the levels of teams - they always cheer each other on - I love our varsity team!

Glenbard East High School 4

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter is a junior and all 3 years has had very caring, dedicated, communicative teachers. Staff addresses issues promptly and the atmosphere is a positive, encouraging one for all students. Very impressive and much better than the local middle school.

Posted May 20, 2008

Glenbard East High School 1

Posted February 26, 2008
If how they treat in-district homeschooled kids is any indication of how they treat their students, this is a miserable place. Now that my kids would like to attend a public high school I'm met with resistance by the guideance department. Unprofessional attitudes, messages not returned, and a refusal to meet with us or give a tour. Funny how they'll take my tax money but not my kids. I think I'll be going somewhere where the people actually care about the kids, not the money.

Posted February 24, 2008
i am a graduate of gehs, and i loved it. the teachers loved to get involved, and most students are friendly. i met so many people there, and am glad i had the experience. gehs is very diverse and there are alot of opportunites to express yourself.

Posted February 01, 2008
I believe this school is a great school. The teachers are very supportive of the students. The music department is excellent.

Glenbard East High School
1014 South Main Street, Lombard, IL  60148
Last modified Glenbard East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenbard East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top