Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted June 11, 2015
Great school and the Teachers are so dedicated towards students, as well as Principle is so involved with students and Parents.

Madison Elementary School 1

Posted October 23, 2014
My review was removed. Not sure what I clicked, but I'll make it short this time.. Worst school in the district.

Madison Elementary School 3

Posted October 06, 2014
Madison School is the lowest rated in the district, the principal for a while wasn't the brightest guy, so his contract was eventually not extended, but it took them awhile to realize it (5years). The district does have an open enrollment policy, so you can go to any of the schools. I took my kid out after kindergarten. When 5 year old brought home fireworks and was trying to work them. I felt it was wrong, but the schools non reaction was even more worrying.

Posted May 05, 2014
This is our 4th year at Madison and we love it. It is sad that the rating is do low, only a "5" because this is strictly reflecting the ISAT scores in the first year that the standards we're adjust for Common Core. We have a new principal this year, and he is very involved and the kids really like him. I cannot say enough about the amazing staff at Madison. They all go above and beyond for their students. Great PTA, a wide variety of programs and activities for the children and families.

Posted April 05, 2009
Madison has been a wonderful experience from day one. Teachers who care, staff who is dedicated and PTO that soars above.

Madison Elementary School

Posted September 08, 2008
My daughter is in 2nd grade so we haven't been in the system long, but so far I am extremely impressed! I am thankful we get to go to this school!

Posted September 19, 2006
I've had three children go there from Kindergarten to 5th grade. What a wonderful experience. The school staff and pricincipal are dedicated to the education our the children and collaborating with parents. The PTO is very active. These teachers really care! It's refereshing. Not to mention that it is ethnically diverse - which was a real plus for our children. The schol had about 500 kids at the time we were there allowing them to offer many programs for the kids. We miss Madison!

Posted May 25, 2004
Great school with great teachers. Parental involvement in encouraged, wonderful PTA which provides great things for the students!

Madison Elementary School
150 West Madison Street, Lombard, IL  60148
Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.