Bad
Good

Great school and the Teachers are so dedicated towards students, as well as Principle is so involved with students and Parents.

My review was removed. Not sure what I clicked, but I'll make it short this time.. Worst school in the district.

Madison School is the lowest rated in the district, the principal for a while wasn't the brightest guy, so his contract was eventually not extended, but it took them awhile to realize it (5years). The district does have an open enrollment policy, so you can go to any of the schools. I took my kid out after kindergarten. When 5 year old brought home fireworks and was trying to work them. I felt it was wrong, but the schools non reaction was even more worrying.

This is our 4th year at Madison and we love it. It is sad that the rating is do low, only a "5" because this is strictly reflecting the ISAT scores in the first year that the standards we're adjust for Common Core. We have a new principal this year, and he is very involved and the kids really like him. I cannot say enough about the amazing staff at Madison. They all go above and beyond for their students. Great PTA, a wide variety of programs and activities for the children and families.

Madison has been a wonderful experience from day one. Teachers who care, staff who is dedicated and PTO that soars above.

My daughter is in 2nd grade so we haven't been in the system long, but so far I am extremely impressed! I am thankful we get to go to this school!

Last modified Madison Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.