Lombard, IL

Posted January 30, 2013
William Hammerschmidt is such a wonderful elementary school because we have the most dedicated staff and caring parents!!

Wm Hammerschmidt Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Excellent facilities, excellent teachers and excellednt administration.

Posted September 03, 2008

Posted May 29, 2008
As a grandmother of two granddaughters that attended Hammerschmidt School, I would like to extend my thank you to all of the teachers and staff that have given them such a great school experience. I have met most if not all of their teachers, counselors, principle, and staff if the office. I also amy very impressed with the music director. My compliments to all of you. I am so pleased with their education, I am glad that they attended such a caring school. Gayle Maxey

Posted December 01, 2007
Hammerschmidt is a good school and is better than any school in Villa Park.

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted April 21, 2005
Hammerschmidt school is great. The students to teacher ratio is small, the teachers love to have the parents come in and help, and the level of learning is superb. My child is constantly being challenged, and he loves it. The fellow parents are great. I feel that I can discuss the educational happenings with so many parents, and they all are so wonderful in their opinions, and are willing to give great advice. The teachers are very friendly, and are willing to contact you to discuss any situation that may be happening @ home that could affect your child @ school. My child loves to go to school every day, and always has wonderful things to tell me when he come home; whether it's about the teachers, the schoolwork or his fellow classmates.

Wm Hammerschmidt Elementary School 4

Posted February 04, 2005
Wm. Hammerschmidt runs a tight ship. Teachers are focused on providing students with the basics they will need to succeed in higher grade while still making learning fun. Our daughter was caught in a shift to a new math curriculum that started when she entered third grade -- but I understand that was a district wide decision. It created confusion for a student whose strong suit was not math to begin with! Routine music and art programs at WHS are lacking, however, the orchestra and band opportunities that begin in fourth grade are very good.

Wm Hammerschmidt Elementary School
617 Hammerschmidt Avenue, Lombard, IL  60148
Last modified Wm Hammerschmidt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wm Hammerschmidt Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top