Westmore Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2010
Fifth grade teacher is always absent. All the parents know this, but do not say anything for fear that nothing will be done.

Posted January 25, 2010

Posted June 14, 2007
My husband & I have been so happy with Westmore. Our youngest just finished 5th grade this year. Each of our girls have had excellent teachers and both received a wonderful well rounded education. Westmore is not perfect, but I'm sure its much better than some schools around here.

Posted March 21, 2006
This is a great, small school. My children have received a very good education here. We are leaving just because we are concerned about Jackson Middle School.

Westmore Elementary School 5

Posted November 23, 2005
I feel Westmore school has both parents and teachers that care about very childs education.

Westmore Elementary School
340 South School Street, Lombard, IL  60148
Last modified Westmore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westmore Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top