Posted October 25, 2013
The staff are clueless for the amount of bullying that goes on in this school.

Posted July 15, 2013
Montini is an all around great school. They have a very caring and dedicated administration and a diverse staff. I will say that some teachers are better than other, but my daughter loved her Montini experience overall. She played sports that were not noticed by most because they never won any state championships but President Jim Segredo still came and supported them. If you want your child to get a well rounded education at a great private school then I would definitely recommend Montini.

Montini Catholic High School 4

Posted May 18, 2013
I think for the most part Montini is academically above average although there are some areas that they need to work on. The Math Department used to be excellent but have recently lost some outstanding teachers and have not been able to replace them with the same caliber of teacher. Several are still excellent but if your child ends up in the class which isn't one of those better teachers they will learn nothing. I will say I did not feel that all sports were supported the same as the Football program. I get that they have been State Champions but how do you expect the other sports to thrive if there is no support for them. I'm talking sports my child didn't even play but I supported them by going to games. I Love most of the staff but have also had some issues with certain people being very rude when it was unwarranted. All I did was ask a question and was talked to like I was an idiot. Needless to say I was not happy considering what it cost to send my child there and have never been rude to deserve being talked to that way.. No schools are perfect though so overall it is a pretty good school.

Posted February 18, 2013
Montini has been excellent for my child. He has wonderful teachers that help him before or after school. The staff is concerned about his mental and physical health and family life as well as his educational future. He is getting an excellent education and becoming a well-rounded person at the same time. My child plays on one sport and has been supported for his involvement, even though he isn't the most accomplished athlete.

Posted October 26, 2012
Montini is an outstanding school that truly cares about ALL of their students. The family atmosphere that Montini provides is real. Teachers care, parents care and the sense of community that you see at Montini is something that many high schools are lacking. Our two children who attend Montini happen to have good grades and are considered gifted athletes, but no, they were not recruited, and no, their tution is not "paid for". The students know they are part of something special, not only because of the success Montini has experienced through athletics, but also because Montini has a great academic program as well. We personally are not financially well-off, but as parents, we have made many sacrifices for our children to attend the school. There are families at Montini that are well-off, as well as families that are most certainly not. The majority of families we have met over the years fall somewhere in the middle. Our family has never experienced any rudeness or arrogance from any of the administration-not even once. Bottom line- we sent our kids to Montini because we wanted our children to be part of an environment where the values taught were in-line with our values. Amen

Montini Catholic High School 2

Posted September 07, 2012
I discourage a parent from sending their child to Montini. If your child is not an athlete, she might as well attend another College Prep School. They give free rides to athletes while the rest of the students pay almost $10,000. The athletes that normally could not afford the tution are recruited and get a free education and the rich run the school. This 'school' is very much more concerned with their own reputation. I have had two children graduate from Montini over the last 10 years. As my third child is attending the school there have been definative changes for the worse.

Posted February 23, 2011
This is a great school and offfers strong academics and extracurricular programs along with a strong athletic program. All students are encouraged to be the best they can be as an individual.

Posted February 22, 2011
Outstanding Catholic School for both academics as well as athletics. I have had two children graduate from Montini Catholic and both were prepared for college and beyond. They continue to have life long friendships with alumni. As a parent I also remain in touch with many former Montini families. The smaller class size truely makes a difference.

Posted April 13, 2010

Posted April 11, 2010
I highly discourage any sensible parent from sending their child to this establishment. The staff could not be any more un-helpful and rude. There is no family environment here, and your child will not do good here if he or she needs a little extra help. If your child is not an athlete, he might as well prepare for community college if he/she goes to Montini. The staff could not be any more arrogant when they talk to you. I've never seen faculty more unwilling to help you if you or your child has a problem. They give free rides to athletes and there is definately no room for the middle class families here. The poor get free education and the rich run the school. This 'school' is very much more concerned with their own reputation than the well-being of the students. Simply disgraceful.

Montini Catholic High School
19W070 16th Street, Lombard, IL  60148
Last modified Montini Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Montini Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top