PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great School. I have had two students graduate from St. Pius X. They were both exceptionally prepared for high school and are both honor students. The counselor at the high school told my husband and I that they are always impressed with the students from Pius both academically and socially. As well as excellent academics, The principal is very dedicated to the students moral, ethical and faith foundation. My youngest child is currently in the junior high and I am impressed with consistent goals to keep improving an already wonderful school such as it's use of the most recent technology in every classroom. As this is a privately funded school, it may not have the rescources to be the best fit for children with special needs. The school is able to meet some, and is accepting of everyone but it would be wise to review your child's special needs with the school first. Over all, a wonderful school. My husband and I agree that was the best choice for our children.

All around a great school. I would recommend this school to anyone. The parents are supportive and involved. The children cared for. The academics are preparing my kids for high school. The principal is great! We are very impressed with his professionalism and caring nature towards all children.

St. Pius offers a loving, caring and excellent learning environment coupled with Catholic teachings that are easy for students to understand and embrace. Almost immediately after enrolling our student, we felt part of a great community!

This is a great Catholic school that is current in technology and teaching. The principal is a wonderful caring person who listens to parental concerns. If you have a special needs child, a public school is usually going to be a better choice in order for your child to strive since they get state funding and will get a lot individualized help. However, if you do not have this concern, I would recommend St Pius for its warm caring atmosphere. You really feel like a part of a family there.

We have been thrilled with St. Pius! Our kids are receiving an outstanding, academically-challenging education in an environment that reinforces the values we teach at home.

This school earns zero stars from me! Although their academics are admirable, the amount of bullying and favoritism allowed by the teachers and the parents is unimagineable! Under the veil of being religiously active (which the school does have an incredibly high involvement in fundraisers and parish activites), the school forgets the most important aspects of christianity - living the word. Despite thier academic success, I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone!

Last modified St. Pius X is a Private school that serves grades PK-8