Lombard, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted February 01, 2013
Great School. I have had two students graduate from St. Pius X. They were both exceptionally prepared for high school and are both honor students. The counselor at the high school told my husband and I that they are always impressed with the students from Pius both academically and socially. As well as excellent academics, The principal is very dedicated to the students moral, ethical and faith foundation. My youngest child is currently in the junior high and I am impressed with consistent goals to keep improving an already wonderful school such as it's use of the most recent technology in every classroom. As this is a privately funded school, it may not have the rescources to be the best fit for children with special needs. The school is able to meet some, and is accepting of everyone but it would be wise to review your child's special needs with the school first. Over all, a wonderful school. My husband and I agree that was the best choice for our children.

Posted February 01, 2011
All around a great school. I would recommend this school to anyone. The parents are supportive and involved. The children cared for. The academics are preparing my kids for high school. The principal is great! We are very impressed with his professionalism and caring nature towards all children.

Posted January 20, 2011
St. Pius offers a loving, caring and excellent learning environment coupled with Catholic teachings that are easy for students to understand and embrace. Almost immediately after enrolling our student, we felt part of a great community!

Posted December 02, 2010
This is a great Catholic school that is current in technology and teaching. The principal is a wonderful caring person who listens to parental concerns. If you have a special needs child, a public school is usually going to be a better choice in order for your child to strive since they get state funding and will get a lot individualized help. However, if you do not have this concern, I would recommend St Pius for its warm caring atmosphere. You really feel like a part of a family there.

Posted August 26, 2009
We have been thrilled with St. Pius! Our kids are receiving an outstanding, academically-challenging education in an environment that reinforces the values we teach at home.

St. Pius X 0

Posted September 11, 2008
This school earns zero stars from me! Although their academics are admirable, the amount of bullying and favoritism allowed by the teachers and the parents is unimagineable! Under the veil of being religiously active (which the school does have an incredibly high involvement in fundraisers and parish activites), the school forgets the most important aspects of christianity - living the word. Despite thier academic success, I would NEVER recommend this school to anyone!

Posted February 23, 2004
The principal is a wonderful person. The teachers do a great job with the children. If your child needs extra help it's not the right school because your child will really struggle alot. They do have an special reading teacher there for any child that needs her but she has so many children that she is limited to amount of time she has for each child, and she is aonly there in the morning.

St. Pius X