PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

Their typical policy is that the only homework that gets sent home is the work that they don't finish in school.

Amazing teachers, principal, and staff. Small class sizes are what really sold us. We are able to give our children a quality Christian education that we can afford. Everyone is friendly, supportive, and welcomes new students and families with open arms. After only a short while, everyone from the staff to the students, and even the other families have started to feel like our own family. The teachers are dedicated and experienced. They never let any student fall behind because they hold every child to the same high standards of excellence and this enables the children to all believe in themselves! Students thrive and excel and it is amazing to witness. I can not say enough great things about this school. The programs and extracurricular activities are affordable. Most importantly, it is just a really great feeling when your child loves going school!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have never felt like my kids were nit in good hands at TLS. When we started non of the teachers had been there less than 15 years. That is family!

Amount of homework: no rating

Our kids are not yet in the higher grades so we are not sure what the homework load is like. Sorry!

Develops character: Strongly agree

As most schools should, TLS gives my kids a chance to try, fail or succeed, and learn from the experience. The small class sizes help to keep the student-to-teacher ratio really low (4:1) which in turn helps all kids feel free and relaxed while getting extra attention if they need it.

This school came highly recommended from a friend whose daughter went to TLS. The classrooms are bright and cheery. The staff and teachers are always smiling and friendly. Our kids are always happy to go to school and they get good grades - what is wrong with that? They are respecful and polite and getting smarter every day. That the tuition doesn't break the bank helps a lot, too!

I love this school-specially preschool. Teachers are so nice and loving and students are so nice and gentle.

Both of my children have been at Trinity since Kindergarten and they love it! As parents we also love this school. The teachers are very skilled and caring and the school is very family oriented. My children are receiving an excellent education in a safe and caring environment. Thank you!

Both of my children graduated from Trinity and have kept very close to their classmates. The teachers and staff were extremely supportive and loving. Trinity is a loving family environment. My children left there with great moral and ethical values. My children were more prepared for High School than their friends in the neighborhood. Trinity provides a quality Christian education in a secure and loving environment. Their tuition is the lowest in the area.

We love that it is such a small community school. They make it so easy for working parents with quality before and after school care.

Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8