Lombard, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 02, 2012
I love this school-specially preschool. Teachers are so nice and loving and students are so nice and gentle.

Posted March 23, 2012
Both of my children have been at Trinity since Kindergarten and they love it! As parents we also love this school. The teachers are very skilled and caring and the school is very family oriented. My children are receiving an excellent education in a safe and caring environment. Thank you!

Posted May 19, 2011
Both of my children graduated from Trinity and have kept very close to their classmates. The teachers and staff were extremely supportive and loving. Trinity is a loving family environment. My children left there with great moral and ethical values. My children were more prepared for High School than their friends in the neighborhood. Trinity provides a quality Christian education in a secure and loving environment. Their tuition is the lowest in the area.

Trinity Lutheran School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
We love that it is such a small community school. They make it so easy for working parents with quality before and after school care.

Posted August 04, 2007
This is the best school in DuPage county because the classes are small and the teachers really care about your well being. Our students go on field trips to Cubs games, the brookfield zoo,the museum of science and industry,etc.. our 7th and 8th grade go on trips to Washington D.C. and springfield, IL. your children will love this school and its students.

Trinity Lutheran School
1008 East Roosevelt Road, Lombard, IL  60148
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top