Loves Park, IL

Posted April 19, 2010
It the best school. My kids love the school the teacher are great. I really like it year round.

Posted February 06, 2009

Posted February 20, 2008
teachers are fabulous. speech program is excellent and we love the modified school calender.

Posted August 05, 2006
This is our son's third year at Maple, and we continue to be pleased with his experiences. Each of his teachers have been excellent and motivating, while not allowing him to simply slide by academically. All staff, including the front office staff, are kind and professional, and I even received a call from the principal herself one day when I had sent in a note of concern to the teacher. Teachers maintain close contact with parents, and attempt to work closely with parents to provide the best academic opportunity possible. As far as safety - our son's birthmom stopped in to pick him up one day, and I had forgotten to let the school know beforehand. The school called to confirm that he could leave with her before allowing him to go. I was so impressed, I sent them a thank-you note.

Maple Elementary School
1405 Maple Avenue, Loves Park, IL  61111
Last modified Maple Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top