Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My daughter was bullied at this school. but Ms. Clark did not do nothing about it

This school is in need of some major discipline and the way it is handled/run/operated. A very sad,mean,dirty,unkind learning environment. Adults need to STOP judging our kids. Nicer and more understandable teachers with patience are in need. :(

wonderful teachers who really care for their students. school is located in an area where many children come from broken homes or single parent homes from a low income level

I am parent of a gifted child who started out at Loves Park and then went to the acedemic program at Machesney.I was very disappointed in the elitism and separation of the kids who were in the program from the students who were not.We returned my daughter to Loves Park and have been so much happier.I cannot say enough great things about Ms.Clark, the principal, and Mrs Johnson, a sixth grade teacher.

New leadership, positive change has taken place. Outstanding staff and principal.

Both of my sons attend Loves Park Elementary. I can't say enough good about it. One of my children is a special education student and the help and attention that has been given to him is exceptional. It is definitely one of the best schools I've had to deal with. Mrs. Fauerbach, 1st grade teacher is wonderful.

My son just started loves park elementary this year after being in Rockford school for 2 years, he really likes this school and his teacher. I feel that Mrs. Bowers is a great teacher and is very patient with him. We had some very bad experiences with his last year teacher in Rockford,it such a relief to finally drop my child off to school and know that he is happy there.

Last modified Loves Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.