Bad
Good

Windsor Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2011
I believe that the teachers are hard working and strive to have their students learn. Teachers put in numerous after school hours of work! I see cars there all the time. My child's teacher calls me for both good and bad decisions that my child has made. They are open to suggestions, but parents need to take an active role in the education. The teachers and staff know me by name and seem to know a lot about the children that they work with. I love the school, teachers, and community. I know that children such as mine with an IEP can struggle, these teachers work wonderfully to make sure that my child gets the big idea! Contiunue to do the best job that you can!!

Windsor Elementary School

Posted May 13, 2010
I love that this school has a wonderful new principal that is working together with teachers and parents and the community to renew and improve our children's learning environment.

Windsor Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers and staff are great! They get to know all the kids. I feel very comfortable and confident that my child is in good hands.

Windsor Elementary School 3

Posted May 03, 2009
This school needs attention given to cleaning a maintaining a safe clean enviorment for our kids. The staff we have now does not put forth the effort that is required and needs to be supervised. Parents need to come in and be nosey, be a part of the school so these things are attended to.

Windsor Elementary School
935 Windsor Road, Loves Park, IL  61111
Last modified Windsor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top