PK, 5-8
Marengo, IL

Marengo Community Middle School 5

Posted August 03, 2015
I love this district! I have always been extremely satisfied with the teachers and the education my children are receiving. I participate in their education at home as well. My children's state scores more than anything prove to me that my children are thriving and are receiving a top notch education.

Marengo Community Middle School 5

Posted October 08, 2013
Great educators, and challenging curriculum based on your child's ability! Love the teachers and staff! Very satisfied with District 165 to say the least!!!

Marengo Community Middle School

Posted October 09, 2010
It is a great place for my kids to learn and grow. The staff is experienced and dedicated, and my kids are happy and safe there.

Marengo Community Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2010
This school is getting better, but the education the kids are getting is still subpar. Walking through the school I feel as if I'm in a prison, and I know for a fact, the kids feel that way, too. Our district finances are getting better thanks to Mrs. Damish and our board but there is so much more that needs to be done.

Marengo Community Middle School
816 East Grant Highway, Marengo, IL  60152
Last modified Marengo Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marengo Community Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top