PK, 5-8
Marengo, IL

Posted October 08, 2013
Great educators, and challenging curriculum based on your child's ability! Love the teachers and staff! Very satisfied with District 165 to say the least!!!

Posted December 18, 2012
Fantastic school! I am very impressed by the curriculum and the achievement my kids have achieved, and it shows on their SAT's!!! Don't be fooled by the over all school ranking. This includes stats from all children within the districts population including: ESL/English second language, students with disabilities, and also students from low social economic status. However, this has not affected my children's education. It has only enriched it! The classes are tiered into different levels of learning so that everyone is challenged effectively!!! My children test out well in the upper 98th-99% in the state. That says it all! Look out college here we come! Very competitive education!!!

Marengo Community Middle School 0

Posted October 09, 2010
It is a great place for my kids to learn and grow. The staff is experienced and dedicated, and my kids are happy and safe there.

Marengo Community Middle School 2

Posted September 22, 2010
This school is getting better, but the education the kids are getting is still subpar. Walking through the school I feel as if I'm in a prison, and I know for a fact, the kids feel that way, too. Our district finances are getting better thanks to Mrs. Damish and our board but there is so much more that needs to be done.

Marengo Community Middle School 1

Marengo Community Middle School 3

Posted October 20, 2003

Marengo Community Middle School
816 East Grant Highway, Marengo, IL  60152
Last modified Marengo Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marengo Community Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top