Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Very good school with great teachers and like there advance classes they offer for language arts and math.

No communication. Rude teaches and principal. Lack of interest in the education of their students. Horrible 2 year experience.

I love this district! I have always been extremely satisfied with the teachers and the education my children are receiving. I participate in their education at home as well. My children's state scores more than anything prove to me that my children are thriving and are receiving a top notch education.

Great educators, and challenging curriculum based on your child's ability! Love the teachers and staff! Very satisfied with District 165 to say the least!!!

It is a great place for my kids to learn and grow. The staff is experienced and dedicated, and my kids are happy and safe there.

This school is getting better, but the education the kids are getting is still subpar. Walking through the school I feel as if I'm in a prison, and I know for a fact, the kids feel that way, too. Our district finances are getting better thanks to Mrs. Damish and our board but there is so much more that needs to be done.

Last modified Marengo Community Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.