Marquette Heights, IL

Posted July 27, 2014
EXCELLENT DISTRICT! My daughter is in preschool and the program was beyond our expectations! Free! Her teacher is wonderful and really puts time in on her lessons! They take a field trip each month and really strive to involve both parents with their planned activities. We are so happy she is going to school here and amazed with how much she has learned!

Posted February 21, 2013
This is a great school for this area, the teachers really bond with the kids and know them by name, even when they are not in their class!

Posted August 02, 2009
all of my children have been going to the schools and they all love there teachers and say that they look forward to going back to school i have two in marqueet and two in rogers i fill that the teacher are all good teachers i like the fact that my kids have some of the same teachers that i had

Posted June 17, 2008
I have two children who are passing through the halls at Marquette, and I am so pleased and impressed with their level of education. I myself work in the education field and this school is top notch! The teachers and staff are lovely to work with, thay always go the extra mile for your child and make you feel like your child is special and not just one of the masses!

Posted May 22, 2008
I feel their expectations because of what the state mandates what scores the children get on certain test is not in the best interest of the children

Posted March 21, 2007
We are very happy with this school! They push the kids to succeed and challenge their minds just enough to strive for excellence :)

Marquette Elementary School
100 Joliet Road, Marquette Heights, IL  61554
Last modified Marquette Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Marquette Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top