Mason City, IL

Illini Central Grade School

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a consolidated school. I has a very small town feel. Everyone knows each other and the teachers and staff are like family. They have a very tight security system at this school to keep our children and the staff safe. They offer many wonderful programs for all students.

Posted September 19, 2007
Illini Central is a great school. It's a small, safe school where the teachers have values and really care about the students. I felt prepared when I went to college.

Posted September 26, 2005
This school has great values. It is in a small town and the teachers are committed to their students. The district is concerned about safety and the students.

Posted August 22, 2004
This is the most wonderful school. my kids get the best of learning here, they have helped my oldest child with her special needs, I can't say how greatful I am to this school...

Illini Central Grade School
208 Northwest Avenue, Mason City, IL  62664
Last modified Illini Central Grade School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Illini Central Grade School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top