Bad
Good

I have had a son who went here. He has ADHD and the principal all the teachers he has had since kindergarten have been exceptional and went way above their job to help him succeed. The counselor , mrs Easton, mrs Englund , and mr g(sorry can't rem how it's spelled) have been the greatest. We recently had to move to champain and did not get the chance to know his 4th grade teacher yet. We miss this school alot. And would recommend it highly. Again. Thank you

Williams Elementary School such a great school. The school has very great rapport with the family with the children.They Always are going the extra mile for the children. They will do Anything to help Your child to suceed.

My son began school her in K, and when we found out my son had ADHD, this school stepped up and help us and my son to understand and cope with this issue. The staff, principal, and asst. principal, and the teachers here ar AMAZING. I would never send my son anywhere else. Thanks for being so great!!

My daughter went to this school in K and 1st grade. They tried to teach her to memorize her words withoug sounding anything out. When she entered the school the previous schools told us numerous times how she was excelling. By the time we moved out of that school district my daughters math and reading scores were suffering so bad they ended up holding her back! The worst part is I chose to put my daughter in this school. I would not recommend this school to anyone! We have since put her in a new school definetly not in the Mattoon ISD and she is once again succeeding and excelling in all of her studies.

Last modified Arland D Williams Jr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.