Posted October 28, 2014
My daughter is a freshman at Mchenry West High School. The teachers and counselors have gone out of their way to make sure the transition from 8th grade to H.S. is as easy as possible. She is loving the first semester thus far and is looking forward to her future as a Warrior. Thank you for caring and making the transition and easy one!

Posted November 26, 2011
There are two parts of this school: the motivated and the unmotivated. As a member of the motivated track, I've been largely separated from unmotivated students by being placed in honors courses and becoming involved in many of the opportunities available for students. There are great teachers, who take learning seriously, yet keep it light-hearted. The teachers I've had have all been supportive and very caring. (I even hear that the now-labeled "unmotivated" part of the school has some amazing teachers!) As far as the motivated student is concerned, there is enough opportunity here as anywhere else. The music program is strong, the athletics are.. still being worked on, the theatre program is great fun. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but my experience over the last four years at this school has been immensely beneficial to my character. Throughout the school, there are still cliques and separation, but on the whole, McHenry is one of the most well-connected schools I've ever been to. From the spirit rallies, dodgeball tournaments, athletic events, musicals and plays, it is easy to tell that those who want to be here don't hesitate to be involved. I love this school.

Mchenry High School-West Campus 0

Posted October 12, 2010
I went through the McHenry High School system and now my children are. They deserve an excellent education!

Posted January 16, 2009
West Campus has amazing leadership organizations, helpful and understanding teachers and is always working together with the teachers, students and parents to build a stronger community.

Posted September 20, 2007

Mchenry High School-West Campus 2

Posted June 26, 2007

Posted April 18, 2005
I have a special needs (IEP) Froshman at West Campus and so far I am impressed. The teachers and staff are all so willing to communicate and help. I was worried when we first came, we transfered from a small private school, that my son would have a hard time adjusting, but he loves the school and his teachers. He is getting so much out of his experience here. Thank you all.

Posted October 15, 2004
This school is the best school ever they teach really well and i would not of moved if i had to i wish i was still their and all the teachers are the best ever thanks so much always. laura dozark

Mchenry High School-West Campus
4724 West Crystal Lake Road, Mchenry, IL  60050
Last modified Mchenry High School-West Campus is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mchenry High School-West Campus Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top