Grant Elementary School 4

Posted November 25, 2014
The teacher are excellent, but the school needs more resources, like new computers, more bilingual books, smartboard to each classroom.

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2010
I love Grant School because their teachers are very nice including it's principle. My child says he loves that school, I love it, my family loves it, and I hope the school be open for many years to come.

Grant Elementary School 5

Posted August 23, 2009

Grant Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2006

Grant Elementary School 4

Posted June 20, 2005
Although the school is small, I think there are more than a handful of good teachers. Even though the classrooms and the whole school are crowded, I think that the kids and the teachers really do love the school, I do. Also, maybe they should keep one principal for a longer time and that way they can work on adding more space to the school. I am glad that my kids go to Grant School.

Grant Elementary School 2

Posted March 02, 2005
- a former student

Grant Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2004
This school is too small for the volume of children attending. I do not know why others schools in the same district and in Melrose Park, have visible improvements and expansions year after year and Grant Elementary, nothing. It is a sardine box and not an ideal environment for quality schooling. It is a shame. There is a quality principal currently and a handful of quality teachers. Overall there is no love for this school, no sense of ownership from the village or the district.

Grant Elementary School
1300 34th Avenue, Melrose Park, IL  60160
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top