H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist 4

Posted July 22, 2008
The Principal and Teachers truly have a heart for children and Ministry. These are the things along with good teaching, both biblical and academic that make me feels safe to drop my children off there. It also assures me of a quality education. I cannot describe the sorry I feel to hear of the school closing this year. This is a ray of light in the community. However if God Wills this to happen then he must have something better.

H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist 4

Posted July 22, 2008
The H. McNelty school has had it's challenges. I applaud the Pastor and some administrators to keep it afloat. Their dedication and loyalty was one of the bright spots. However, I agree that if God wills it, it is so. I think the afformentioned did a commendable job depsite the problems that they were confronted with on a daily basis. We should all look at ourselves and our contributions that affected the school positively and neagtively. God Bless the Pastor, loyal administrators and continue to give them strength.

H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist 3

Posted May 27, 2008
The A Beka curriculum is challenging and the teachers care about their work.

H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist 1

Posted May 21, 2008
Up until the the founder of this school left, it was one of the best. Now all I can is that under the current administration, I would be suprised if this school survives. Poor leadership on the part of the school administrators coupled with poor fiscal management/responsibility has resulted in the school demanding that every parent pay a 'special giving fee' before final report cards are issued. Needless to say, my child will not be returing to this 'school'.

H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist 2

Posted November 01, 2007
My son has been at this school since he was years old and at the beginning it was fine. Loved it till he reached 2nd grade then all down hill from there. No consisntant discipline, too many fund raisers, no back up support for new teachers and too many new teachers every year. Very disorganized and no class sizes are getting too large. My son is no longer challenged by the curriculum, and no consistency with homework.

H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist
2100 Main Street, Melrose Park, IL  60160
Last modified H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
H Mcnelty School Of First Baptist Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top