Merrionette Park, IL

Posted February 09, 2010
This school is one of best around. The staff and the principal all care for the students and do a wonderful job. Students are encouraged to do their very best and it shows in test results.

Posted December 12, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008
Meadowlane is an awsome school and I would give it all five stars

Posted September 23, 2008

Meadow Lane School 1

Posted January 22, 2008

Meadow Lane School 3

Posted May 16, 2007
The quality of academic programs at Meadow Lane School are adequate. My son has learned a lot from his teacher Ms. Brown. As far as the music program that is an enjoyable experience. The extracurricular activities could be much better. The homework after school club could be an art club or a sports club. Really, the kids should be doing their homework at home. Most parents work full-time jobs. So, I can guess the parent involvement is few.

Posted October 04, 2005
- a former student

Posted May 19, 2005
I am a teacher employed by Meadow Lane School. I am very proud to say that I Love coming to work daily. I am very fortunate to work with people who are compassionate, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic about teaching children. The quality of education stems from the fact that my coworkers are continuously updating there methods/styles of teaching. Programs are offered after school with varied interests in mine. 5th Graders may join the band. This program allows students to interact with each other and gain respect, and knowledge for playing an instrument as well as being part of a wonderful group. I have been fortunate enough as a 5th Grade Teacher to have had wonderful parent support over the last few years. I think it is grand when parents want to support their child(ren). This is an awesome school in my book.

Meadow Lane School 4

Posted January 08, 2005
- a former student
I love you I used to go to this school it rocks!

Meadow Lane School
11800 South Meadow Lane Drive, Merrionette Park, IL  60803
Last modified Meadow Lane School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Meadow Lane School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top