Mokena, IL

Arbury Hills Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2013
The teachers and staff at Arbury are phenomenal and so caring. Both of my children have really thrived in this environment. I also think the new principal is very good, too.

Arbury Hills Elementary School 5

Posted December 29, 2011
This is a marvelous neighborhood school! My three kids all went there. Sure, it is older, but newer is not necessarily better. This school has heart and is small enough to take care of every student in a special way and educate them well. The teachers are fabulous. I was glad my kids went there rather than the larger, newer schools elsewhere in the district. When they are young, a small school is best. I work in a school (in a different district) and I know whereof I speak. Don't be fooled by bells and whistles. GREAT SCHOOL.

Arbury Hills Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2011
School Is very Outdated And Need A Major Remodel Staff Is Ok But They Take The Easy Way Out

Arbury Hills Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2007
The school has a lot to improve on. The way the gym class is set up should be reconsidered.

Arbury Hills Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2005

Arbury Hills Elementary School
19651 Beechnut Drive, Mokena, IL  60448
Last modified Arbury Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arbury Hills Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top