Posted August 20, 2014
Noonan Elementary Academy has been a blessing to our entire family. The various opportunities to be involved with the school is a wonderful way to encourage our children's enthusiasm about learning. The entire staff goes above and beyond for each family and child. We are very happy here and it's because we see our children flourishing... that's the bottom line.

Posted April 13, 2013
Noonan Academy provides the very best education in the Chicagoland area. We live in a district with excellent public schools, but choose to send our son to NEA because of the far superior education in both academics and religion that he gets there. My son requires speech therapy, and he receives this at NEA. The teachers and staff are phenominal.

Posted March 27, 2013
What a great environment for my children! Caring teachers AND support staff. Mrs. Peggy is so helpful

Posted March 26, 2013
Noonan Academy is an outstanding school! The academics are far superior to any other school we researched and the faith formation is phenomenal. It is so wonderful to see our children excelling and excited about their faith. The entire academy staff is compassionate and dedicated to every child. We are so blessed to have found this school for our children!

Noonan Elementary Academy 1

Posted November 09, 2012
My familys plan was to send both of our children to Noonan from Nursery to 8th grade. While my son was in nursery they moved him half way through the year and put him with a lesser teacher and allowed the new students to be with the best and never told me. My kid went to Nursery, Prek, and is now in k, during that time I have seen 6 teachers leave. We were told during our first parent teacher meeting that my son only knew 4 of the 26 sight words and that it was our fault. I came to learn that the school never sent home the 2 weekly reading book and the 3 weekend books that all students were suppose to be reading. I was also told they have weekly reading groups yet my son in 2 months only learned 4 words in those groups. I have been very involved and have donated a lot of money and time to this school. At this point I relize that this school is disorganized and allows some kids to recieve the proper learning tools but not all of them. I would not recommend this school to anyone looking for a good acedemic base for their children. This is very sad to me as I now feel like my childs kindegarden experience will forever be taited by Noonans failures to properly educate children

Posted August 26, 2011
After extensive research in the west and south suburbs we have found Noonan Academy to be far superior in the areas of religion and academics than other schools we visited and interviewed. Although the tuition is quite a bit higher than other private schools it is well worth very penny to have the piece of mind that my children are at the best place they could be. The staff is caring, excellent and unlike any other. We feel so blessed to have discovered this academy!

Posted January 13, 2011
Noonan Academy is top notch in every respect. I have 3 children at the Academy and have been there for 7 years now. I am most impressed with how well formed the children are in their faith. I went to 12 years of Catholic school learned more from my children in the first year at NEA than I did in 12 years!! This school has strengthened my own faith and brought my family to a stronger, happier, and healthier place. Well worth the investment in your child's future!!!!!

Posted March 17, 2010
I absolutely love this school! We have three children, ages 11, 9 and 7. We feel Noonan's dedicated principals, teachers, staff and volunteers are totally commited to giving our children an encouraging start on a bright future. I couldn't imagine sending my children anywhere else. When your children enjoying going to school - what more can you ask for?

Noonan Elementary Academy 0

Posted January 29, 2010
We've had children at Noonan for over five years. While we've appreciated the family oriented Christian environment and values-based curriculum, as our children entered middle school, we became more aware of the need for the school to strengthen its language (Spanish) and science offerings. These are two areas where the school is not competitive with the public junior high schools in the area. However, it has the best drama club for middle school in Illinois!

Noonan Elementary Academy 0

Posted October 30, 2009
It is an excellent school in two ways. One, the spiritual formation is authentic, faithful to the Magisterium, and at the core of the mission of the school. Secondly, the academics are superior. They are carefully chosen. The student's needs are met, whether they are at an AP level or in need of assistance. Our family has been there now for 9 years. The school is wonderful- from the top down; the principles and teachers are moral people who instill a sense of virtue in our children. The parents are kind, genuinely interested, and very self giving.

Noonan Elementary Academy
19131 Henry Drive, Mokena, IL  60448
Last modified Noonan Elementary Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Noonan Elementary Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top