Posted May 31, 2012
I love Boulder Hill. I was so happy my kids were able to attend this school. My Kindergartner was struggling and the teaches and staff went out of their way to help him and now he is doing wonderful. They even held meetings on his progress. My oldest has excelled this year. I was worried with his 2nd grade teacher, but when a new one came in, I have never seen him so happy and just doing so well. I cannot say enough great things about this school. When I saw it was only a 5 out of 10 I was shocked! I would say 9 out of 10 - nothing is perfect!

Posted June 03, 2011
I now have three children attending Boulder Hill and year after year it is a terrific experience! The teachers are amazing and caring and the staff and parents work together to keep children engaged and learning!

Posted March 04, 2011
My kids have done exceptionally well at Boulder Hill and I would highly recommend this school. We have had some truly great teachers like Mrs. Simpson and Mrs. Fairbanks. The administrative staff is very helpful and dedicated. There is a lot of parent participation, and the fundraisers are great fun for the whole family. Great school environment, small classroom size, and the character counts program is wonderful.

Boulder Hill Elementary School 4

Posted November 06, 2010
Both my children went K-5 at this school and both succeeded with all As and did exceptionally well on ISAT tests and MAP tests. The one area that BH struggles with is multi-lingual classes. Don't let the ratings fool you - BH is an incredible school that treats every child like they're family - we love it!

Posted June 02, 2009

Boulder Hill Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2005
K-teachers here are wonderful. No complaint. Most other teachers here are adequate, but not overwhelmingly impressive. We had bad experience with one 3rd grade teacher who is obviously intelligent but failed to show much warmth towards his/her average pupils. We however did encounter a caring reading teacher who patiently taught my son to read in 1st grd. Also, his 4th grd. mainstream teacher looked beyond my son's SP. ED. status and encouraged and praised him for his effort in studying science and reading. Principal is energetic and imaginative. He had many programs in place to promote learning. Maybe not all worked. But he was trying and pushing for positive changes. Teasing / bullying was present. Unfortunately, school staff interpreted zero tolerance differently from person to person. Your exceptional or average students will do well here. Your below average students might not.

Posted April 08, 2005
Boulder Hill is a wonderful school! The teachers are experienced and really care about the kids. There are many parent volunteers and the last couple of years have seen a great increase in the number of family school functions. It's nice to have a school environment where the principal and teachers greet parents by name.

Boulder Hill Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2004

Boulder Hill Elementary School
163 Boulder Hill Pass, Montgomery, IL  60538
Last modified Boulder Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulder Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top