Bad
Good

I love Boulder Hill. I was so happy my kids were able to attend this school. My Kindergartner was struggling and the teaches and staff went out of their way to help him and now he is doing wonderful. They even held meetings on his progress. My oldest has excelled this year. I was worried with his 2nd grade teacher, but when a new one came in, I have never seen him so happy and just doing so well. I cannot say enough great things about this school. When I saw it was only a 5 out of 10 I was shocked! I would say 9 out of 10 - nothing is perfect!

I now have three children attending Boulder Hill and year after year it is a terrific experience! The teachers are amazing and caring and the staff and parents work together to keep children engaged and learning!

My kids have done exceptionally well at Boulder Hill and I would highly recommend this school. We have had some truly great teachers like Mrs. Simpson and Mrs. Fairbanks. The administrative staff is very helpful and dedicated. There is a lot of parent participation, and the fundraisers are great fun for the whole family. Great school environment, small classroom size, and the character counts program is wonderful.

Both my children went K-5 at this school and both succeeded with all As and did exceptionally well on ISAT tests and MAP tests. The one area that BH struggles with is multi-lingual classes. Don't let the ratings fool you - BH is an incredible school that treats every child like they're family - we love it!

Last modified Boulder Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.