Morton Grove, IL

Julia S Molloy Education Center 1

Posted September 30, 2012
I am concerned about the attitude that punishment is what causes learning.A highly -placed administrator/teacher at this school made the statement to me that "they" need to be punished harshly, otherwise "how will they learn?" I would be unable to consider this school for my special needs kid. I find the lack of concern for individual needs, strengths and weaknesses especially disconcerting.

Julia S Molloy Education Center 5

Posted July 23, 2010
My special needs 4 year old is currently attending Molloy. It is a *fantastic* school. My son aged out of Early Intervention and started at Molloy when he was 3. At the time he was still not talking and used some ASL to communicate. Now at 4 1/2 his speech is improving, he runs and jumps and is even showing some interest in playing with other children. I couldn't be happier with his progress and with Molloy.

Julia S Molloy Education Center
8701 Menard Avenue, Morton Grove, IL  60053
Last modified Julia S Molloy Education Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Julia S Molloy Education Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top