Mount Prospect, IL

Posted June 18, 2013
LOVE! My children are challenged academically, can play sports starting in 3rd grade, learning about our Lord everyday, and in an environment that is loving! There is music and clubs that they can join at an early grade as well! I cannot say enough about St. Paul. We live in an area where the public schools where are not a place that I would want my children to attend...so I drive 20 minutes everyday and IT IS WORTH IT! Visit this school...you will wonder why you didn't do it sooner! Such a blessing to my family.

Posted April 13, 2010
Wonderful staff, always willing to help. Staff even stays after school to assist any child, with any problem, in any subject.! Where else can you see that dedication!!!

Posted September 30, 2008
I love St paul, this is the greatest school!!! I love that we can do sports, and that the middle school has breaks to we can just hang or get a little extra homework done.

Posted March 14, 2005
St. Paul provides an excellent education and prepares students very well for high school. They have a very qualified, highly educated and caring teaching staff. Their teachers not only teach but also model their faith for the students. In addition to the standard curriculum, St. Paul also has wonderful music, art, technology, sports and extra-curricular programs.

St Paul Lutheran School
18 South School Street, Mount Prospect, IL  60056
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top