Mt Prospect, IL

Posted November 01, 2011
I was nervous that my daughter is going to Holmes, a lot of parents told me horrible things about this school that made me think of moving to avoid it. But my daughter is having the best time of her life, she really enjoys sixth grade, and the teachers she got so far are really good and friendly!! I checked the school's scores for last year and Holmes has the best scores in the district. I volunteered few times at the school and never seen any horrible kids the reviews were talking about. Holmes is a good school, and I would like to thank the school staff and the PTO members for everything they are doing for our kids!!

Posted November 01, 2011
We love Holmes Junior High School, it's a great school and the teachers are wonderful!!

Holmes Jr High School 4

Posted August 25, 2011
The experiences I have had with this school have been great. My daughter just started 8th grade and is in the TDP program. The teachers are dedicated and fair, the curriculum is challenging, and the after school/extra curricular activities are plentiful.

Holmes Jr High School 3

Posted July 14, 2010
This has good and bad qualities. Some teachers are really motivating and give challenging work. Others are restless and do nothing. So it depends on which teacher you get. There are limited oppurtunities for kids in TDP as I experienced, and they tend to focus more on getting the below average kids caught up. The team teaching structure helps,as the teachers really understand you But overall, there are better schools in the area.

Holmes Jr High School 0

Posted March 11, 2009
This is a great school. Teachers are wonderful. They are respectful and they help out. You learn and have fun all the time. I recommend the choir. Its so much fun!

Holmes Jr High School 3

Posted February 16, 2009
This school has some good and bad qualities. It is nothing above average, but they do strive to get better each year.

Posted November 09, 2008

Posted August 19, 2008

Holmes Jr High School 1

Posted January 30, 2008

Holmes Jr High School 1

Posted December 08, 2007

Holmes Jr High School
1900 West Lonnquist Boulevard, Mt Prospect, IL  60056
Last modified Holmes Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holmes Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top