Naperville, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 09, 2014
A place where our children can learn and grow in wisdom and knowledge, where their faith is encouraged. The classical curriculum challenges them to become thinkers and to make connections in all areas of their learning. The teachers are wonderful, as are the school's administrators, with regard to professionalism and skill as educators, as well as in the way their love of knowledge and love for kids shows in their work.

Posted November 04, 2014
We had 2 kids that attended Covenant from K-4 grade until we moved from the area. Unable to find another classical school, we put them in a Christian school in the area. The new school followed a public school model and incorporated Christian values, for which we were happy. But our kids suffered a great loss as the method in the new school did not excite or ignite their love for learning the way the classical method did at Covenant. The kids felt an enormous sense of love, caring, and emotional safety at Covenant that they were unable to find at the new school. Not only is the classical model at Covenant superior to most out there, the environment allowed my kids to grow in their love of learning and their love of Christ. Highly recommended to anyone considering a Classical Christian education for their children.

Posted October 28, 2014
We have two children at Covenant and we are very pleased with the education. They are being prepared at a different level for life then they had been receiving at their previous public school. I love the level of rigor. If all schools taught in this manner I believe our country would hold a much higher ranking in education. We would be able to compete.

Posted October 22, 2014
Our family has been very pleased with Covenant. We have multiple children enrolled and each is having an incredible experience. When we compare what they are learning with their peers in other schools, we could not be more pleased with the quality of the education.

Covenant Classical School 2

Posted September 03, 2014
Teachers are nice in fount of your parents I'm glad I don't go here anymore

Posted May 26, 2014
Our son is in his second year at Covenant, and we are incredibly grateful to be able to send him there. What he is learning and how he is learning and from whom he is learning is spectacular. All the other parents we've interacted with feel the same way. Go Covenant!

Posted May 24, 2014
My husband and I were looking for a school that taught the love of Jesus Christ and also classical education. Our daughter is now going into second grade! Our daughter was extremely shy but now she is bubbly and she loves her school. I love that every grade knows one another and shows the love of christ Jesus. The staff is amazing! They are family!!! LOVE MY COVENANT FAMILY!!!!

Posted May 23, 2014
I have had two children attend Covenant Classical School in Naperville. They have loved their teachers, and have learned things that amaze me. The Classical curriculum has provided them with a learning framework that has helped them make sense of the flurry of information that comes at them today, gain a love for history, and see how past events connect with what's happening around the world today. Their science experiments are lots of fun too! My kids love to tell me all about what they are learning. We drive more than 30 minutes to go to Covenant because Covenant's academics, school culture, and teaching methods are superior to any other school around.

Posted May 22, 2014
Top notch academic training, yet still with a sense of joie de vivre! The classical curriculum and the hard working faculty.

Posted May 22, 2014
We are finishing our third year at Covenant and have been so thankful for the Christ honoring education that our children have received. Our son is graduating from 8th grade in a few weeks and is so well prepared for high school! He surprised the admissions people at his high school with his high scores on a pre-ACT that is usually given to sophomores. The teachers are phenomenal! Love each one and they truly love each student and pray for them!

Covenant Classical School
1852 95th Street, Naperville, IL  60565
Last modified Covenant Classical School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Covenant Classical School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top