Bad
Good

Jefferson Junior High is a great learning environment for kids alike. The school has lots of helpful staff members and excellent teachers, my kids love Jefferson because of how much fun the school is with all of the different clubs and intermural they can try out. 10 out of 10!

JJHS is a school that is filled with dedicated and encouraging teachers. My daughter is only in 6 grades and it feels like she has been there a while due to the level of communication between us and the teachers. My husband and I volunteers to show our appreciation to the school, and I recommend this school to upcoming families.

I've only been at Jefferson for a few months now but this school is amazing to be in. The teachers are all very helpful and nice. Jefferson has awesome after school activities. And don't forget the Assembly's. They do teacher talent shows and spirt weeks. I am a straight a student because of these wonderful teachers that help me to doing the best I can to become that person!!!!!!!

The experiences of my two children has been great. The staff has responded to my emails in a timely fashion. My kids scored above 90 percentile on the standardized test. They are getting good grades as well. I love the diversity at Jefferson school.

We're about to send our third child through this school and we have found that the teachers and administrators have always been very helpful and hard working and passionate about their work. We've had such a wonderful experience there and expect more of the same in this next year!

As a student who has gone to Jefferson all three years, I can honestly say its the best. Great enviroment, great teachers who reach out to kids, course load is not that much; you won't feel like you're being pushed too hard unless you truly sleep through classes. What else can I say? It's so amazing being at Jefferson, even other Naperville junior high schools' students say that JJHS is the best. Go Patriots!

Last modified Jefferson Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.