Naperville, IL

Lincoln Jr High School 1

Posted June 04, 2014
The principal needs some xanax! He is so over the top! The 6th grade teachers need a break because they obviously can not handle more than a few students at a time. If your child just does not catch on quickly they will tell you your child is lazy.

Posted May 13, 2014
Awesome school. Hilarious teachers. Very fun for the kids. I strongly recommend you sign your kid up.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter flourished at this school. The teachers take the time to instruct to all levels of learning rather than pigeon hole kids into one way to learn. The PI teachers are amazing. The office staff is great.

Posted September 16, 2009
It has a group of excellent teachers.

Posted August 02, 2007
licoln is a great place to have fun with friends and the teachers are great!!

Lincoln Jr High School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I am a new parent of Lincoln Jr. High, I so far have found the ways of their academic programs seems to be working, but I do believe they are behind in the grade levels, I also think they should have more selection of classes to offer. It seems that the kids have no choice. They do have music and many extracurricular activities available before and after school, that it a big plus for kids that want to get involved in sports. I did go to a parent meeting, and only the board was there and myself. I don't know if there is much involvement, they seem to have fundraiser, but, there is also a lot of things you have to pay for up front. Being a public school, I thought that was all provided for, except the students school supplies and lunches. The communication is great.

Lincoln Jr High School 4

Posted January 03, 2006
The quality of students and parent involvement was very good. However, I felt that the teachers at Lincoln were uninspired. The healthy test scores do not reflect the quality of the teachers. The school is very institutional and therefore was not inclined to help my gifted but organizationally challenged child.

Posted December 25, 2005
Great extracurricular programs and honor programs.

Posted October 18, 2004
Lincoln Junior High Scool is fantastic. The teachers, counselors, and principal have all been a large part of my son receiving a great education. My son has organizational issues, and the school has gone above and beyond to work with him, and us, to help him succeed. They are fabulous.

1320 Olympus Drive, Naperville, IL  60565
Last modified Lincoln Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top